This is an easy and healthy recipe. I love when the two meet.
I hope you have been following along, on my cooking adventures, with the Instant Pot.
You will notice that every day, I post at least 5 recipes, with the Instant Pot.
Because I’m all about real food for real people.
Today, we are making this delicious soup it’s a simple dish. But it’s a mighty tasty dish.
If you are looking for other Instant Pot Soup Recipes,
If you are looking for real recipes for real people, follow us at Inspiring NH Kids (Facebook)or Pinterest
If you haven’t been following along, check out our other Recipes for Rice and our Instant Pot Pinterest Boards.
add the zucchini
Add the carrots
Add the onions, green peppers, and garlic
Add the kidney beans
Add the tomato sauce in and mix well
Add all the spices, then follow the directions on the recipe.
Don’t Forget to Pin:
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- ½ cup of sliced mushroom
- ½ cup of sliced zucchini
- 1 carrot, diced
- 1 onion, peeled and diced
- ½ cup of green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 3 tablespoons of minced garlic
- 3 cups of vegetable broth
- 1 cup of canned kidney beans
- 1 can (28 ounces) whole tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon of soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of chili powder
- 2 teaspoon of cumin
- 1 tablespoon of oregano
- 8 ounces of tomato paste
- In your Instant Pot, add the olive oil. Then press the saute button, heat up the oil, then add the mushrooms, zucchini, carrot, onion, green pepper, and garlic, saute for about 5 minutes.
- Then add the broth, beans, tomatoes, soy sauce, and spices.
- Add your lid to your Instant Pot, making sure it's sealed. Then set the time for 10 minutes. Let it naturally release, mix in the tomato paste and enjoy!