Note: Affiliate links may be included in this post
Now, I’m not a complicated gal. If you met me in real life, you would see that.
I’m working on a new title for my blog. But meanwhile, I’m a homeschool mom, that loves to cook.
I also have some VERY picky eaters in my house. So, my meals tend to be quick.
I would love to go back to the olden days, where I would cook all day and the kids would sit down and enjoy it. But, I don’t think I”m quite there yet!
Meanwhile, I have two Instant Pots, which I am having fun with!
I usually write one a day, so if you want to follow me, I’m at
If you have a request or want to share your recipe. I would love to hear from you!
- 1 pound of green beans
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 1 1/4 cup of water
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- Place all of the the ingredients into the Instant Pot, place the lid on and then seal it. (Move the valve to sea)
- Then press the manual button.
- Adjust the time to 1 minutes.
- When it's done, release the pressure.
- Remove the lid, and then mix together.
- Plate and serve