Blackstone Garlic Butter Lamb Chops are amazing. Within a few short minutes, you can have this tasty dish perfectly grilled and seasoned.
If you ahve never grilled lamb before, let me tell you that lamb is made for the grill. Tender, juicy and perfectly seaoned, and of course I latered it all with some butter. The result was a perfect and delcious meal, that the entire fmaily loved.
Growing up where the majority of my friends were Greek had its downfall (joking). I was treated to more lamb than my family made. They even slow roasted a lamb at Greek Easter, something I will never forget.
So, today, I made a great version, which even my Greek friends would be proud of. I made a simple Blackstone Rack of Lamb, using butter, salt, black pepper, and fresh herbs, including parsley, mint, and oregano, which resulted in a juicy and delicious meal. Fall off the bone tender.
Blackstone Garlic Butter Lamb Chops
The real key to this recipe is to let your meat rest for about 15 to 30 minutes at room temperature. This really will allow the meat to be evenly cooked.
In a small bowl, mix the room-temperature butter, salt, black pepper, and diced herbs. Then spread it over the lamb.
Set the griddle on med-high/high heat. Then place the lamb on the griddle, which will sear it instantly. The cook time will depend on how thick your chops are and whether you prefer the cooking temperature. It took me about 3-5 minutes per side.
Let your lamb chops rest before eating, for about 5 to 10 minutes.
Some Other Blackstone Recipes-
(affiliate link included)
- 1 package of French Lamb Ribs or Lamb Chops
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teapoon black pepper
- 1 teapsoon minced garlic
- 8 tablespoons room temperature butter
- 1/4 cup fresh herbs, including: parsley, mint and oregnano
- In a small bowl, mix the room temperature butter, salt, black pepper, and diced herbs. Then spread over the lamb.
- Set the griddle on med-high/high heat. Then place the lamb on the griddle, which will sear it instantly. The cook time will depend on how thick your chops are and what you prefer cooking temperature. It took me about 3-5 minutes per side.
- Let your lamb chops rest before eating for about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 290Total Fat: 29gSaturated Fat: 17gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 84mgSodium: 731mgCarbohydrates: 1gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 7g
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. We strive to keep the information as accurate as possible, but make no warranties regarding its accuracy. We encourage readers to make their own calculations based on the actual ingredients used in your recipe, using your preferred nutrition calculator.