Note: Affiliate links are included in this post
This was a nice tender way to make the lamb chops. They came out great, and really flavorful. It was one of my most successful meals in the Air Fryer.
You only need a few ingredients and you can have a tasty meal, that’s on the table in 15 minutes.
Easy Marinade, just add everything to a Ziploc Bag
Place the marinated lamb in the air fryer basket.
- 1 teaspoon of rosemary
- 1 teaspoon of thyme
- 1 teaspoon of oregano
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of coriander
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1 pound of lamb chops
- Mix all of the ingredients, except for the lamb chops in a Ziploc bag. And shake to combine.
- Then place the lamb chops into the bag, and refrigerate for at least one hour. You will get a really nice flavor.
- Then place the lamb chops into the air fryer and set the temperature to 200 degrees C, or 390 degrees F. , and set the time for 3 minutes, then flip them, and do for another 4 minutes.
- I like to eat my lamb, on a medium rare. If you would like them done, more just increase the time.