This was a nice tender way to make the lamb chops. They came out great, and really flavorful. It was one of my most successful meals in the Air Fryer.
You only need a few ingredients and you can have a tasty meal, that’s on the table in 15 minutes.
Easy Marinade, just add everything to a Ziploc Bag
Place the marinated lamb in the air fryer basket.
Air Fryer-Herbed Lamb Chops
This is a really easy recipe. I always keep lamb on hand in the freezer for a really easy and decliuos meal, that doesn’t need a lot of attention.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 10
- Total Time: 15
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Main Course, KETO
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 1 teaspoon of rosemary
- 1 teaspoon of thyme
- 1 teaspoon of oregano
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of coriander
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1 pound of lamb chops
- Mix all of the ingredients, except for the lamb chops in a Ziploc bag. And shake to combine.
- Then place the lamb chops into the bag, and refrigerate for at least one hour. You will get a really nice flavor.
- Then place the lamb chops into the air fryer and set the temperature to 200 degrees C, or 390 degrees F. , and set the time for 3 minutes, then flip them, and do for another 4 minutes.
- I like to eat my lamb, on a medium rare. If you would like them done, more just increase the time.
Keywords: air fryer lamb chops cooking time philips air fryer recipes lamb chops frozen lamb chops in air fryer cuisinart air fryer lamb chops how long do you cook lamb chops in an air fryer rack of lamb air fryer recipes nuwave air fryer lamb chops power air fryer oven lamb chops