Air Fryer Garlic Parmesan Truffle Potato Wedges are amazing! This is one of my favorite side dishes, and with the air fryer, it’s cooked up in minutes!
If you love the flavor of slow-roasted oven potatoes, you will so love these, and there is nothing better. And no matter what air fryer you own, whether a simple basket style or a Ninja Foodi, this recipe will work wonders.
These potatoes are served with great seasoning of minced garlic, truffle oil, grated Parmesan, and parsley, which gives it a simple but complex flavor profile.
This recipe will soon be one of your favorites. They are so good and very versatile since you can serve them with almost any protein. From seafood to a traditional steak dinner, this recipe will wow your company.
While they are a simple recipe, they are perfect for any Holiday meal, from Thanksgiving to Christmas, to Easter. This also makes for a great BBQ side dish, perfect for the hot summer days when you do not want to heat your kitchen to make potatoes. The air fryer will keep your house nice and cool.
Some other great Air Fryer Potato Recipes are AIR FRYER ROSEMARY ROASTED POTATOES, AIR FRYER CHEESE FRIES, AIR FRYER BAKED SWEET POTATOES, and AIR FRYER FROZEN FRENCH FRIES WITH FRENCH FRY SEASONING.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Garlic Parmesan Truffle Potato Wedges
- Yukon Potatoes
- Truffle Oil
- Minced Garlic
- Olive Oil
- Grated Parmesan
- Fresh Parsley
- Truffle Salt
- Sea Salt Flakes
- Coarse Black Pepper
How To Make Air Fryer Garlic Parmesan Truffle Potato Wedges
Preheat the air fryer to 400* F. air fryer setting for 10 minutes. Cut potatoes in half and add to a large bowl. Keeping the skin on.
In a small bowl, combine truffle oil, minced garlic, and olive oil.
Whisk, then pour into the bowl with potatoes. Add truffle salt, sea salt, parmesan, and black pepper. Toss to coat.
Pour into the air fryer basket and cook for 15 minutes. Stop halfway through and shake the basket to redistribute the potatoes.
Garnish with chopped parsley and enjoy!
Tips for Crispy Roasted Potatoes
- This recipe will work with any Air Fryer, I have prepared this recipe several times in the Ninja Foodi, Instant Pot Vortex, and all over Air Fryer Basket and Oven Models. The recipe remains the same, the cooking time will vary slightly.
- Remember to shake your basket several times during the cooking process so that the potatoes cook evenly.
- Try to cut the potatoes in equal size pieces, so they all cook up at about the same time.
- I preheated the air fryer for this recipe, because I think it gives a great flavor to the potatoes.
Which Potatoes are Best for the Air Fryer?
Any potato will work in the Air Fryer, I tend to use baking potatoes, which I find hold their shape much better, than boiling potatoes.
Some of my favorite potatoes to use in an Air Fryer Roasted Potato Recipe are:
- Russet Potatoes
- Yukon Potatoes
- Red Potatoes
- Sweet Potatoes
- New Potatoes
What is Truffle Oil?
Truffle oil is a very common oil used in the United States. Truffle oil comes from truffles which is a very specific type of fungi.
The fungi is insuesdd in the oil, which makes a very aromatic oil.
You can purchase Truffle oil at any local grocery store, in the oil section, right next to the sesame and olive oil.
How To Store Air Fryer Garlic Parmesan Truffle Potato Wedges
These air fryer potatoes store very well, place them into an airtight container, and place into the refrigerator. They will store for 2 to 4 days.
You can also freeze these potatoes, place them into an freezer-safe container or freezer-safe bag. They will last for 4 to 5 months.
To reheat the potatoes place them into the air freyr basket for 8 to 10 minutes.
More Amazing Air Fryer Recipes
- AIR FRYER SWEET POTATO TEMPURA
- AIR FRYER SPAM FRENCH FRIES
- BREAKFAST POTATOES IN THE AIR FRYER
- AIR FRYER CHEDDAR SHREDDED HASH BROWNS
- AIR FRYER LEMON AND ROSEMARY ROASTED POTATOES
Don’t Forget To Pins:
Air Fryer Garlic Parmesan Truffle Potato Wedges
- 1 pound small Yukon gold potatoes
- 1 tablespoons truffle oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon truffle salt
- 2 teaspoons sea salt flakes
- 1 teaspoon coarse black pepper
- Preheat the air fryer to 400* F, air fryer setting, for 10 minutes.
- Cut potatoes in half and add to a large bowl. Keep the skin on.
- In a small bowl, combine truffle oil, minced garlic, and olive oil. Whisk, then pour into the bowl with potatoes.
- Add truffle salt, sea salt, parmesan, and black pepper. Toss to coat.
- Pour into the air fryer basket and cook for 15 minutes. Stop halfway through and shake the basket to redistribute the potatoes.
- Garnish with chopped parsley.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer
- Cooking Spray
- Parchment Paper