Air Fryer Canned Sweet Potatoes –I bet you did not know that you could make canned sweet potatoes in the air fryer? And best yet, they come out amazing…and this is so easy!
Air Fryer Sweet Potatoes make for a great, easy, and quick Air Fryer Side Dish. You can have a great and delicious side dish in a few minutes, which tastes so much better than microwaving or boiling them.
These are absolutely delicious! And I l love that this recipe uses a simple canned sweet potato. You can always keep this on hand for a quick side dish, which goes with any meal.
If yo are looing for even more Air Fryer Side Dishes, some of my favorites are: AIR FRYER LOADED TATER TOTS, AIR FRYER SWEET POTATO FRIES, AIR FRYER BAKED POTATOES (POTATO) RECIPE and AIR FRYER SWEET POTATO TEMPURA
What Are Canned Sweet Potatoes?
Canned sweet potatoes are packaged as cooked sweet potatoes. Depending on which brand you purchase, they may be or may not be seasoned.
I added some simple butter, but there are so many other ways that you can dress these up, including making an Air Fryer Canned Sweet Potatoes version.
Ingredients In Air Fryer Canned Sweet Potatoes
- Canned Sweet Potatoes
- Seasonings (optional)
How To Make Air Fryer Canned Sweet Potatoes
Pour the canned sweet potatoes into a baking dish, and then add your butter, and seasonings if you wish.
Set the temperature to degrees 350 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 10 to 15 minutes, stirring halfway during the cooking process.
TIPS FOR COOKING AIR FRYER SWEET POTATOES
- Drain the sweet potatoes well; you may want to rinse them.
- Add them to a baking dish that leaves space around the dish so that the hot air can circulate through the pan.
- Add butter and seasonings and frequently mix during the cooking process.
- Some great seasonings to add are nutmeg, ground cinnamon, and salt.
HOW TO SERVE AIR FRYER SWEET POTATOES
You can serve these as a simple side dish, to go with any meal.
This can also make these part of your holiday meal, whether Thanksgiving, Easter, Christmas, or any other meal where you traditionally serve sweet potatoes.
You can easily make these into Candied Sweet Potatoes by adding marshmallows and other traditional ingredients.
WANT MORE INCREDIBLE AIR FRYER POTATO RECIPES? GIVE THESE A TRY!
- AIR FRYER SWEET POTATO FRIES
- AIR FRYER LOADED TATER TOTS
- EASY AIR FRYER SWEET POTATO CHIPS
- HOW TO MAKE EASY HASSELBACK POTATOES IN YOUR AIR FRYER
- AIR FRYER OVEN GOLD RANCH POTATOES
- AIR FRYER SYRACUSE SALTED POTATOES
What Pan Can I Use?
I am asked frequently about the pan I usually use with my air fryer.
While I recommend that you find something around your house, and I usually use what I have on hand, I highly recommend this pan; I use it almost every day.
Don’t Forget To Pin-
- 1 can Sweet Potatoes
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Optional: Seasonings
- Pour the canned sweet potatoes into a baking dish, and then add your butter and seasonings if you wish.
- Set the temperature to degrees 350 F, air fryer setting, for 10 to 15 minutes, stirring halfway during the cooking process.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 153Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 31mgSodium: 22mgCarbohydrates: 12gFiber: 2gSugar: 4gProtein: 1g
ForkToSpoon.com occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although we try to attempt to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.