These were an amazing treat for the entire family, and they were done in an instant. So, today I am bringing you my recipe for Air Fryer Oven Gold Ranch Potatoes.
If you love the flavor of slow roasted potatoes, you will absolutey love these, you will get teh same exact flavor, but these will only take you about 10 minutes to roast. Crispy on the outside and soften, tender and fluffy on the inside. They make the perfect roasted potatoes.
So move over French Fries. These Oven Roasted Potatoes made in the air fryer are amazing! I mean amazing! I added some Ranch seasoning and finished them off with a sprinkle of sea salt, and of course, served with some homemade ketchup!
If you are looking for even more side dishes, some of my favorites are AIR FRYER HASSELBACK POTATOES, AIR FRYER SPICY FRENCH FRIES, AIR FRYER TACO BELL COPYCAT NACHO FRIES and of course, AIR FRYER LOADED MASHED POTATO EGG ROLLS.
Air Fryer Oven Gold Ranch Potatoes
This is a foolproof method of making roasted potatoes in the air fryer. They will go with any main course you serve, from a simple air fryer hamburger or a pipping hot Sloppy Joe sandwich.
Today, while I used Ranch Seasoning (one of my son’s favorite), you can switch it out for anything.
I finished it off with some Trader Joe’s Sea Salt, which is amazing on everything, but really added a lot of flavor at the end. I mean, who doesn’t love salt on their potatoes.
Air Fryer Oven Gold Ranch Potatoes Ingredients
How To Make Air Fryer Oven Gold Ranch Potatoes
Wash and dry the potatoes, then cut the potatoes into 1/4 inch thick.
Add the sliced potatoes, olive oil, salt, and Ranch Seasoning Mix to a large bowl, mix well, so all of the potatoes are coated.
Spread the covered potatoes in the air fryer basket, and set the temperature to 350 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 10 to 12 minutes.
Shake the basket frequently during the cooking process.
BEST AIR FRYER TO USE?
The best thing about this recipe is that you can use it in any air fryer. I have a LOT of air fryers, both basket, oven, Instant Pot Crisp Lid, and Ninja Foodi. This recipe will work with all of them.
The only difference between making this recipe in a basket or an oven is that when you have a basket air fryer, you will shake the basket, but in an oven-style air fryer, you will use tongs to toss the French fries.
SOME OTHER GREAT & EASY AIR FRYER SIDE DISH
- AIR FRYER GARLIC PARMESAN FRIES
- AIR FRYER CHEESY HASSELBACK POTATOES
- EASY AIR FRYER GARLIC AND HERB ROASTED POTATOES
- AIR FRYER EASY POTATO SKIN RECIPE
- AIR FRYER POTATO WEDGES
- EASY AIR FRYER FROZEN HASH BROWN PATTIES
SOME HELPFUL PRODUCTS USED IN MAKING THIS RECIPE-
|Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. At no cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.|
- 1/2 pound of yukon potatoes
- 2 to 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1-2 teaspoons Ranch Dry Seasoning Mix
- Wash and dry the potatoes, then cut the potatoes into 1/4 inch thick.
- Add the sliced potatoes, olive oil, salt, and Ranch Seasoning Mix to a large bowl, mix well, so all of the potatoes are coated.
- Spread the covered potatoes in the air fryer basket, and set the temperature to 350 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 10 to 12 minutes. Shake the basket frequently during the cooking process.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!