Air Fryer Ranch Roasted Potatoes are the perfect side dish for any meal. They are perfectly seasoned and perfectly roasted in the air fryer!
If you have not roasted potatoes in the air fryer, you are so missing out. The air fryer does an amazing job at roasting potatoes and vegetables!
In under 10 minutes, you can have the most delicious and roasted potatoes that you have had. It’s good!
And forget about the oven. By the time your oven would be preheating, your Air Fryer Ranch Roasted Potatoes can already be on the table, waiting for your family to eat!
They are delicious san they are easy! So the next time you are looking for an easy side dish to go with your meals, remember this recipe because you will not be disappointed!
Easy & Delicious!
If you are looking for even more Air Fryer Potato Recipes, some of my favorites are AIR FRYER POTATO WEDGES, AIR FRYER TRADER JOE’S FRIED RICE, AIR FRYER OVEN GOLD RANCH POTATOES, AIR FRYER GARLIC BUTTER HASSELBACK POTATOES, and AIR FRYER CRISPY GARLIC ROASTED POTATOES.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Ranch Roasted Potatoes
- Yukon Potatoes
- Olive Oil
- Dry Ranch Seasoning Mix
How To Make Air Fryer Ranch Roasted Potatoes
Start by dicing your potatoes into 1-inch pieces. After dicing them, place them in a large mixing bowl.
In a small bowl, add the olive oil and ranch seasoning mix, mixing well.
Pour over the potatoes, making sure they are well coated. Spread over the air fryer tray or in the air fryer basket
Set the pan into the air fryer. (or the basket into the air fryer) Set the temperature to 350 degrees F (air fryer setting) for 16 minutes; after 8 minutes, flip the potatoes, and continue to air fry for the remaining minutes.
Some Pro Tips:
- This recipe will work in any Air Fryer including the Ninja Foodi, Instant Pot Vortex, Omni and other Air Fryer Basket and Oven models.
- The key to making great food in the air fryer is shaking the basket several times during the cooking process so all of the food gets evenly cooked.
- If you can not find ranch dry mix, you can use the prepared salad dressing, the final taste will be about the same.
- For added flavor you can add some shredded cheese on top, for some great Air Fryer Cheesy Ranch Roasted Potatoes.
What Potatoes To Use?
While today, I used a simple batch of Yukon potatoes, you can really use any baking potato that you want, some of my favorites for this recipe are white baby potatoes, yellow baby potatoes or even diced Russet potatoes. They will all work well.
While these are truly a classic potato dish, there are several ways that you can add some additional flavors, some of my favorite variations are:
- Cheese, add some shredded cheese.
- Mince Garlic, and other spices
- Add some vegetables, my favorite ones are onions, broccoli and cauliflower.
- You can use italian dressing for these potatoes. teh recipe will work the same.
Some Other Great Air Fryer Potato Recipes:
Don’t Forget To Pin:
- 1 pound new potatoes, diced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 package ranch seasoning mix (dry)
- Start by dicing your potatoes into 1-inch pieces.
- After dicing them, place them in a large mixing bowl.
- In a small bowl, add the olive oil and ranch seasoning mix.
- Mix well.
- Pour over the potatoes, making sure they are well coated.
- Spread over the air fryer tray or in the air fryer basket
- Set the pan into the air fryer. (or the basket into the air fryer)
- Set the temperature to 350 degrees F (air fryer setting) for 16 minutes; after 8 minutes, flip the potatoes, and continue to air fry for the remaining minutes.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 185Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 568mgCarbohydrates: 28gFiber: 3gSugar: 3gProtein: 4g
ForkToSpoon.com occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although we try to attempt to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.