Air Fryer Crispy Chicken Thighs-Sometimes you are just looking for an easy recipe for great easy crispy baked chicken thighs. Today, I took my oven-baked recipe and transferred it to an air fryer recipe, and they were juicy, and the crispy skin was amazing. Loads of flavor!
I used my mother’s recipe for the perfect seasoning mix and just rubbed some olive oil on top and then rubbed on the spice blend; it was super easy. If you were looking at making a quick recipe with chicken thighs, this is my go-to recipe. I usually have all of the seasonings on hand and always have Olive Oil, so it’s a great budget-friendly and quick meal that the entire family loves!
These are tender and juicy, everything that you want in an air fryer chicken thigh recipe.
If you are looking for even more chicken recipes for the air fryer, here are some of my favorites, AIR FRYER LOADED BBQ CHICKEN NACHOS, EASY AIR FRYER CHICKEN SANDWICH (CHICK-FIL-A COPYCAT), and AIR FRYER CHICKEN CORDON BLEU
Air Fryer Crispy Chicken Thighs
So, you are looking for the perfect air fryer chicken thigh recipe. It’s a request that I get asked a lot. I love a great and easy chicken recipe, for the air fryer, what is better.
Today, with a few spices and come olive oils, I transferred my chicken thighs into a crispy and delicious meal for my entire family.
Here is what I used:
- Chicken Thighs (either boneless or bone-in)
- Olive Oil
- Onion Powder
- Garlic Powder
- Black Pepper
How To Make Air Fryer Crispy Chicken Thighs
In a small bowl, mix the paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, parsley, salt, and black pepper.
Use your hands and lather on the olive oil, covering both sides.
Rub the spice onto the chicken thighs, both sides. Set the chicken thighs into the air fryer basket for 20 minutes at 380 degrees F, air fryer setting, Flip halfway. Start with the skin side down.
SOME OTHER GREAT AIR FRYER CHICKEN RECIPES-
- AIR FRYER CHICKEN PARMESAN
- AIR FRYER FRIED CHICKEN SANDWICH
- EASY AIR FRYER FRIED CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS
- AIR FRYER BANG BANG CHICKEN
SOME HELPFUL PRODUCTS USED WHILE MAKING THIS RECIPE-
|Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. At no cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.|
DO NOT FORGET TO PIN–Print
Easy crispy and delicious chicken thighs. A simple season mix made this a simple dinner.
- 4 Chicken Thighs
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- In a small bowl, mix the paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, parsley, salt, and black pepper.
- Use your hands and lather on the olive oil, covering both sides.
- Rub the spice onto the chicken thighs, both sides. Set the chicken thighs into the air fryer basket for 20 minutes at 380 degrees F, air fryer setting, Flip halfway. Start with the skin side down.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: Air Fryer Crispy Chicken Thighs