Here is a great recipe, which is a twist on a basic air fried chicken dish, before I had my air fryer, I would use the grill to make all of my chicken dishes, and my kids loved it so, I decided to try it in the air fryer. You know what, I think chicken does better in the air fryer than on the grill.
There is a great secret to your chicken, so if you have been coming up with chicken that is dried or with white spots. The secret, which most experience air fryer people would tell you is to spray, spray and spray your chicken. Always, spray your chicken before and after you flip your chicken. This will ensure a moist and delicious chicken dish.
This chicken was a huge hit with my kids, and it was an easy meal. And isn’t it easy, when the entire family east the same meal?
This chicken dish can be made ahead of time, just cover it with aluminum foil, depending on how long dinner is, from the time you make it until you eat it. If it’s a long time, remember to keep it in the refrigerator, until ready to eat.
Here are some tips for air frying chicken:
- Seasoning your chicken is important.
- Most chicken dishes can be rubbed and then set into the refrigerator ahead of time. So, when you come home from work/errands/kids, etc., you can just place it in the air fryer, spray it with olive oil spray and air fryer.
- Spraying the chicken with olive oil spray is one of the keys. I spray the heck of out of, and I always get no white spots and tender (way juicy) chicken.
- Always flip the chicken halfway, and then spray again. This way both sides are nice, light and tender.
- Because eating uncooked chicken is unhealthy and can you sick, invest in a meat thermometer.
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
- Instant Pot Vortex Air Fryer
Don’t Forget to Pin—
This is a very easy chicken thigh recipe, that only takes a few minutes to prepare and you get a great and healthy meal.
- 4–6 chicken thighs, with or without skin
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or spray
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- salt and pepper to taste
- Start by adding salt, pepper, ground cumin, and smoked paprika to your chicken thighs, rub it in with your hands.
- Either spray generously with olive oil or rub 2 tablespoons of olive oil into the chicken (I used the spray)
- Place the chicken thighs either in the air fryer basket or on the air fryer tray.
- Set the tray into the air fryer oven and set the temperature to 370 degrees for 7 minutes, after 7 minutes, flip the chicken and cook for another 7 minutes.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: boneless skinless chicken thighs air fryer recipe air fryer chicken thighs bone in air fryer chicken thighs bone in skin on how long to cook bone in chicken thighs in air fryer power air fryer boneless skinless chicken thighs air fryer chicken thighs keto power air fryer oven chicken thighs chicken fryer thigh recipes