There is nothing better than a bowl of Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts And Bacon! It is so good! The air fryer is the perfect way to cook these, to absolute perfection perfectly!
If you have not used the Air Fryer to roast vegetables, let me tell you they are so good! They are so tender, crispy, and delicious! So much better and faster than roasting them in a traditional oven.
Today, I added bacon which does amazing in the Air Fryer and is so crispy! The bacon fat gives the Brussels Sprouts many flavors, and you end up with a rich and delicious palate of Brussel Sprouts!
So much so that my 16-year-old was asking when I would be making them again! Talk about that for a compliment!
If you are looking for even more Air Fryer Vegetable Recipes, some of my favorites are AIR FRYER ZUCCHINI BROWNIES, AIR FRYER SEAFOOD BOIL, CRISPY AIR FRYER EGGPLANT PARMESAN, and AIR FRYER WEIGHT WATCHERS ASPARAGUS.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts And Bacon
- Brussels Sprouts
- Minced Garlic
- Olive Oil
- Black Pepper
How To Make Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts And Bacon
Preheat the air fryer to 400 F | 200 C and place a parchment paper in the basket.
Halve the Brussels sprouts and place in a large mixing bowl. Add bacon, garlic, honey, oil, salt and pepper in the bowl and toss.
Place everything in the air fryer basket and fry for 20 minutes while stirring halfway through.
Tips for Cooking Brussels Sprouts in an Air Fryer
- Cut the Brussel Sprouts into even pieces so that the sprouts all cook up at the same time.
- You cause use fresh, the time will remain the same.
- Add some great seasonings, these do so well, with some salt and black pepper at the end.
- You could add some great shredded cheese, at the end, and put back to melt.
Can These Be Made Ahead?
Yes, these can be made ahead of time. I often make them the day before and then reheat them.
They are great for meal prep and nay holiday. I usually make these for the Thanksgiving holiday, which becomes a great time saver.
How To Reheat:
There are two ways to reheat these, and you can either reheat them in the microwave or the air fryer.
To reheat them in the microwave, place them into a microwave-safe bowl, and reheat until warm.
To reheat in the air fryer, place them into the air fryer basket, and heat until warmed up. I would use a setting of 350 degrees F, air fryer setting, and heat until warmed through.
Which Air Fryer to Use
I have made this recipe in several of my air fryers. Today I used my Gourmia 5 Quart, which is perfect for roasting vegetables.
It is a great one, and so easy to use!
This recipe will work in any air fryer model, including Instant Pot Vortex, Ninja Foodi, GoWise, and the New Instant Pot Crisp Lid.
Can you fry Brussels Sprouts in bacon grease?
Yes, it would probably be best to do this in a skillet since the bacon would cause the Air Fryer to smoke.
Cook the bacon in the skillet, as you would normally do, remove the bacon from the skillet, and add your Brussels Sprouts, saute until golden brown.
Other Air Fryer Vegetable Recipes
- AIR FRYER SEAFOOD BOIL
- AIR FRYER AVOCADO FRENCH FRIES
- EASY AIR FRYER LOW-CARB (KETO) EVERYTHING BAGEL ZUCCHINI CHIPS
- CRISPY AIR FRYER EGGPLANT PARMESAN
- AIR FRYER ZUCCHINI BROWNIES
- AIR FRYER AVOCADO FRENCH FRIES
- 17.63 oz Brussels sprouts, defrosted
- 5.29 oz bacon cubes
- 1 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 F | 200 C and place parchment paper in the basket.
- Halve the Brussels sprouts and place them in a large mixing bowl. Add bacon, garlic, honey, oil, salt, and pepper in the bowl and toss.
- Place everything in the air fryer basket and fry for 20 minutes while stirring halfway through.
- Remove and serve as a side dish.
- Plate, serve and enjoy.
Don’t Forget To Pin: