Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts what is a better recipe to serve at dinner or at lunch. They also make a great snack.
The air fryer does a great job roasting most vegetables, but one of my favorites is really the Brussels Sprouts. They are really charred and crispy on the outside but soft and tender on the inside. With a few seasonings and a few dashes of olive oil, you have a winner vegetable dish. And if you are on KETO, this is a very KETO friendly vegetable.
How To Roast Brussels Sprouts in the Air Fryer
- First, when you are at the grocery store look for the perfect batch to roast. You are looking for a firm, bright green Brussels Sprouts.
- Choose Brussels Sprouts that are generally the same size, this way they air fry (cook) at the same time.
- Cut the ends of the Brussels sprouts off. They are hard and really tough if you try to eat them. So use a sharp knife, and cut the ends off.
- Cut the sprouts in half, they air fry better, with the flat surface exposed. The sprout’s edges also get charred nicely as they hit the preheated air fryer.
- As with most air fryer dishes do not overcrowd the air fryer, the air fryer works because it circulates heat around the air fryer basket or tray. If you fill the basket too much, it will constrict the airflow.
- Preheat the air fryer, if you do not have a choice of preheating the air fryer, simply run the air fryer at 375 degrees F (air fryer setting) for 5-7 minutes, before adding the food.
The Correct Spelling of Brussels Sprouts vs Brussel Sprouts-
When I first posted my recipe for air fryer Brussels Sprouts, everyone emailed me to correct my spelling. They told me I should not add an s. But here is a bit of trivia. The Brussels Sprouts are actually named after the city Brussels.
They were first discovered in the 16th century in Belgium, hence correctly called “Brussels Sprouts.”
Some Other Great Air Fryer Vegetable Recipes–
Do Not Forget To Pin–
Some Helpful Products To Help You Air Fryer Crispy Brussels Sprouts–Print
Crispy Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts
This is the perfect recipe for crispy roasted air fryer Brussel Sprouts, with just a few ingredients you have a great side dish for any meal.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 15
- Total Time: 25
- Yield: 4 Servings 1x
- Category: Vegetable
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Start by preheating the air fryer to 375 degrees F, for 5-7 minutes, air fryer setting.
- Cut the ends of the Brussels sprouts off.
- Cut them in half, into pieces about the same size.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the Brussel sprouts, olive oil, and salt. Making sure the sprouts are coated with olive oil.
- Pour the Brussels Sprouts into the air fryer basket, or tray.
- Air fry for 15 minutes, shaking the basket several times.
- Transfer to a large serving bowl.