It is the time to eat healthily, and of course, that means with both my Air Fryer and my Instant Pot.
So, I started this morning, by drinking my coffee and playing with Brussels sprouts. And, I have to tell you, they make a very fine breakfast when they are air fried, especially when they are coated with maple syrup.
I used little ingredients, except for olive oil, because my youngest son is allergic to coconut oil, and seriously, I was hoping that you would try these.
My oldest son, Ethan loved them, unfortunately for my youngest son, they were gone and eaten by his older brother, by the time he awakened.
Brussel sprouts are one of the most overlooked vegetables in the supermarket aisle, they are basically little cabbages. They are usually available year-round.
Here are the step by step instructions, so you can recreate this in your very own home, and in your very own air fryer,
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Check Out This Book, everything to get you started and SUCCESSFUL in Air Frying.
DON’T FORGET TO PIN–
This is such an easy recipe for grilled Brussels Sprouts using the air fryer. Today I used my new toy, the Ninja Foodi Digital Fryer, and grilled the Brussels Sprouts.
- 1 pound Brussel Sprouts, cut in half
- 2–3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Chop off the end, which is rather hard. Then chop them in half.
- After you finish cutting them, place them into a large bowl.
- Add the olive oil and the seasonings and mix well.
- Spread over the air fryer tray.
- Set the tray into the air fryer, and set the air fryer to 5 minutes on Air Fryer Broil, after 5 minutes, take the tray out, use tongs and flip the Brussel sprouts, broil for another 4-6 minutes.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!