Air Fryer Roasted Broccoli with Garlic makes for an amazing side dish in under 10 minutes! It’s a great way to get the slow-roasted flavor in minutes!
If you love roasted broccoli from the oven, you will lo e this, and in about 20% of the time, that it would take you to make the same dish in the oven!
I love a great and easy (but healthy) side dish, and there is nothing better than the kids reaching for more and more broccoli. This is a great way to get anyone who isn’t that crazy with eating their vegetables to eat an entire plate full!
There is nothing better than Air Fryer Roasted Vegetables. They are amazing!
If you are looking for even more Air Fryer Roasted Vegetable Recipes, some of my favorites are AIR FRYER SOUTHERN FRIED SQUASH, AIR FRYER SQUASH (SUMMER SQUASH/YELLOW SQUASH), AIR FRYER PARMESAN TOMATOES, and AIR FRYER FROZEN GREEN BEANS.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Roasted Broccoli with Garlic
- Broccoli Florets
- Olive Oil
- Minced Garlic
- Black Pepper
How To Make Air Fryer Roasted Broccoli with Garlic
In a bowl, large enough to hold the broccoli and mix it, add the broccoli florets. Add the olive oil, garlic, salt, and black pepper and mix well.
Add the broccoli to the air fryer basket. Set the timer for 5 minutes Set the temperature to 370 degrees F, air fryer setting. After the 5 minutes are up, take the basket out and either use tongs or shake the basket, air fry for another 5 minutes.
- This recipe will work with both fresh and frozen broccoli, the recipe temperature and time will be about the same.
- This recipe will work in any Air Fryer Basket or Oven Model. I have made this several times in my Ninja Foodi, Instant Pot Vortex and other air fryers. The time and temperature will be the same.
- Remember to shake the basket several times during the cooking process for best results.
- If you are using fresh broccoli florets, it’s important to cut them to about the same size, so they all cook up evenly.
Some Other Great Air Fryer Vegetable Recipes:
- AIR FRYER BACON WRAPPED JALAPEÑO POPPERS
- AIR FRYER BLOOMING ONION
- EASY AIR FRYER THE BEST BUFFALO CAULIFLOWER BITES
- AIR FRYER WEIGHT WATCHERS SWEET POTATOES
- AIR FRYER WEIGHT WATCHERS ASPARAGUS
- EASY AIR FRYER SEAFOOD BOIL
Air Fryer Roasted Broccoli with Garlic
Air Fryer Roasted Broccoli with Garlic makes for an amazing side dish in under 10 minutes! It's a great way to get the slow-roasted flavor in minutes!
- 1 pound broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (more if needed)
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- In a bowl large enough to hold the broccoli and mix it, add the broccoli florets. Add the olive oil, garlic, salt, and pepper and mix well.
- Add the broccoli to the air fryer basket.
- Set the timer for 5 minutes
- Set the temperature to 370 degrees F. After the 5 minutes are up, take the basket out and either use tongs or shake the basket, air fry for another 5 minutes.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 101Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 576mgCarbohydrates: 9gFiber: 4gSugar: 2gProtein: 3g
ForkToSpoon.com occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although we try to attempt to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.
Leave a Reply