Air Fryer Weight Watchers Asparagus is amazing! With a few ingredients, you can have one of the best vegetables prepared in the air fryer, easy and healthy!
If you love a healthy and delicious roasted vegetable dish, this is the recipe for you, and in the recipe card, I added the points.
There is nothing like the flavor of roasted vegetables, today, I used an easy recipe for asparagus, but this recipe will work with most vegetables. And if you have not used the air fryer for roasting vegetables, you are so missing out.
Some of my favorite Air Fryer Vegetable Recipes are AIR FRYER WEIGHT; WATCHERS STUFFED JALAPENOS, BLACKSTONE GRIDDLE VEGETABLE SKEWERS, AIR FRYER BACON WRAPPED JALAPEÑO POPPERS, and AIR FRYER BREADED EGGPLANT.
Air Fryer Weight Watchers Asparagus
If you have never roasted asparagus in the air fryer, it comes out amazing. Perfectly roasted and delicious.
Roasted Asparagus is a great and easy side dish, and it’s perfect for lunch, dinner, or even as a side to your breakfast eggs. You will never believe how quick it is to roast asparagus. In less than 10 minutes, you will have a perfect dish or perfectly seasoned and roasted asparagus spears.
Why Should You Make Air Fryer Weight Watchers Asparagus
- Low Carb, KETO, and Weight Watcher’s Friendly
Ingredients Needed To Make Air Fryer Weight Watchers Asparagus
- Fresh Asparagus Spears
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Coarse Sea Salt
- Freshly Cracked Black Pepper
How To Make Air Fryer Weight Watchers Asparagus
Start by preheating the air fryer to 360 degrees F, air fryer setting. Then prepare the asparagus, washing and then trimming the ends.
Place the asparagus into a re-sealable bag along with the other ingredients. Move the spears around inside the bag to get a perfect coating all over with the other ingredients.
Spray the basket with cooking spray, then layer the asparagus into a single layer into the basket.
Air Fry for 7 to 9 minutes and removed immediately.
Is Air Fryer Roasted Asparagus Healthy?
Yes, this is a very low-calorie and healthy side dish for anyone. This is a great and easy way to create a Weight Watchers meal, including a lean protein.
The best thing for this recipe is to choose a great extra virgin olive oil, which is also really good for your health.
This dish is KETO, Paleo, Whole30, vegetarian, vegan, low carb, KETO, Akins, and Weight Watcher’s Friendly.
How Many Calories/Points Are In The Air Fryer Roasted Asparagus?
There is approximately 85 calories, per serving.
1 Blue Smart Point
One Green Smart Point
1 Purple Smart Point
Some Pro Tips
- Try to purchase asparagus that are similar in size, so they all air fry up approximately the same size.
- You can add any other seasonings without adding any Weight Watchers Points. My favorites are thyme, garlic powder, onion powder, and rosemary.
- Ensure that all the asparagus is fully covered with olive oil, which helps the asparagus crisp up.
How Long To Cook Asparagus In The Air Fryer
Depending on your asparagus thickness, it will be perfectly roasted between 7 to 9 minutes.
The exact time will depend on your air fryer, so remember to check your asparagus throughout the cooking process.
What Will You Need To Complete This Recipe?
You will need the following ingredients:
- Fresh Asparagus Spears, Olive Oil, Sea Salt, and Black Pepper.
You will need the following supplies:
How To Store Air Fryer Weight Watchers Asparagus
After allowing to cool, if some are left, place into an airtight container and refrigerate for up to 3 days.
I Thought Asparagus Was A Zero Points Food?
It is. The use of olive oil bumps up the number in this recipe.
Is Asparagus Good To Eat For Weight Loss?
Definitely, asparagus is rich in nutrients but low in calories, making it perfect for a diet. It can even help you lower your blood pressure.
How Many Asparagus Spears Make A Single Serving?
Typically, 6 spears make half a cup, a single serving.
Can You Eat AsparaguS Raw?
Yes, make sure to slice those spears thinly, though, to help chewing of the tough stalks.
Some Other Great & Easy Air Fryer Vegetable Recipes-
- AIR FRYER WEIGHT WATCHERS STUFFED JALAPENOS
- AIR FRYER BLOOMING ONION
- FROZEN BEEF AND BROCCOLI IN AIR FRYER
- AIR FRYER TRADER JOE’S VEGETABLE BIRD’S NESTS
- AIR FRYER GRILLED PANZANELLA SALAD
Don’t Forget To Pin-
Air Fryer Weight Watchers Asparagus
- 1 1/2 pound asparagus spears, trimmed
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- Preheat the air fryer to 360 degrees F, air fryer setting.
- Prepare the asparagus, washing and then trimming the ends.
- Place asparagus into a re-sealable bag along with the other ingredients. Move the spears around inside the bag to get a really good coating evenly all over with the other ingredients.
- Spray the basket with cooking spray, then layer the asparagus in a single layer into the basket.
- Cooking for 7 to 9 minutes and remove immediately.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer
- Cooking Spray
- Parchment Paper, optional