Air Fryer Weight Watchers Stuffed Jalapenos are amazing! They make for such a great snack or appetizer. They are so easy to make with the help of the air fryer, and they are delicious and healthy.
If you follow a Weight Watchers program or don’t, these are healthy ways to fix a quick and delicious snack or appetizer.
Everyone loves a great jalapeno stuffed pepper made with a few ingredients. This provides a great snack that the whole family will love, and better yet, with the Air Frye, they quick up really quickly.
Looking for more Weight Watchers Air Fryer Recipes? Some of my favorites are AIR FRYER WEIGHT WATCHERS SWEET POTATOES, AIR FRYER 2 INGREDIENT WEIGHT WATCHER FRIENDLY BAGELS, AIR FRYER WEIGHT WATCHER GRILLED CHEESE, and AIR FRYER WEIGHT WATCHER CINNAMON RAISIN BAGEL RECIPE.
Made with a few ingredients, these are so good. I used fat-free cream cheese and cheddar cheese, which will save you a lot of calories and fat. Best yet, with the crunchy cornflake crumbs, you won’t miss the fat.
They crisp up perfectly with the air fryer, and the bacon adds a great texture to the overall dish.
Sinful, you won’t even realize that you are using eating something healthy.
Ingredients In Air Fryer Weight Watchers Stuffed Jalapenos
- Jalapeno Peppers
- Fat-Free Cream Cheese
- Fat-Free Cheddar Cheese
- Garlic Powder
- Red Pepper Flakes
- Egg Whites
- Cornflake Crumbs
How To Make Air Fryer Weight Watchers Stuffed Jalapenos
Slice jalapenos in half lengthways and remove the seeds and membranes. If you like more heat, add some of the seeds to the filling.
Add the cream cheese, cheddar cheese, chopped bacon, garlic powder, and pepper flakes in a medium-sized mixing bowl. Mix together until a pasty-like filling has formed.
Take a teaspoon and use it to fill the jalapeno halves. Feel free to use your fingers, too, at this point. Fill generously; I use about 2 teaspoons full.
Preheat the air fryer to 360°F air fryer setting.
Spray cooking spray over the tray at the bottom of the air fryer.
Take each stuffed jalapeno pepper, dip it quickly in the egg whites, then into the cornflake crumbs. The cornflake crumbs don’t stick too well to the back of the jalapeno, but that’s ok; it’s more about coating the top anyway.
Place into the air fryer and give a light spray with cooking oil.
Air fry for 7 minutes.
What will I need to complete this recipe?
You will need the following ingredients:
Jalapeno peppers, bacon, fat-free cream cheese, fat-free cheddar cheese, garlic powder, red pepper flakes, liquid egg whites, and cornflakes.
You will need the following supplies:
- Air Fryer: any type, air fryer basket, air fryer oven, Ninja Foodi, or Instant Pot Crisp, the recipe will work the same.
- Mixing Bowls
How To Store Air Fryer Stuffed Jalapenos
After allowing to cool, if some are left, place in an airtight container and refrigerate. Reheat in the air fryer for best results.
How Do I Get More or Less Heat?
You can add/remove the jalapeno seeds as you prefer. Also, add/remove red pepper flakes per your heat preference.
Can I add anything else to the stuffing mixture?
This can be very flexible. Obviously, it will affect the WW points, so bear that in mind. I’ve heard of people adding chicken, sausage meat, green onions – I could go on – but you can play around easily with this recipe.
Are Jalapeno peppers healthy?
Yes indeed! They are packed with vitamin C, which is a very healthy vegetable.
Are Jalapeno Peppers hot?
I don’t think they’re too hot. Of course, most of the heat resides in the seeds, so this can be discarded if you don’t like too much heat. I always like to cut a little of the pepper and taste it before I start – so that I know what I’m working with. Sometimes, I find they’re hotter than normal (or vice versa) and will adjust my recipe accordingly.
How Many Weight WatchersPoints Are In These?
Weight Watchers Points:
- 2 Blue Smart Points
- 2 Green Smart Points
- 0 Purple Smart Points
Some Other Great Air Fryer Weight Watcher Recipes:
- AIR FRYER WEIGHT WATCHERS SWEET POTATOES
- AIR FRYER 2 INGREDIENT WEIGHT WATCHER FRIENDLY BAGELS
- EASY AIR FRYER WEIGHT WATCHER GRILLED CHEESE
- AIR FRYER WEIGHT WATCHER CINNAMON RAISIN BAGEL RECIPE
- AIR FRYER CHICKEN BREAST (LEMON GARLIC)
Don’t Forget To Pin-
Air Fryer Weight Watchers Stuffed Jalapenos
- 8 large Jalapeno Peppers
- 8 oz Fat Free Cream Cheese, softened
- 8 oz Fat Free Cheddar Cheese, grated
- 4 Slices Cooked Bacon, chopped
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- ½ Teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- ¼ Cup Liquid Egg Whites
- ½ Cup Cornflake Crumbs
- Slice jalapenos in half lengthways and remove the seeds and membranes. If you like more heat you can add some of the seeds back to the filling.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl add the cream cheese, cheddar cheese, chopped bacon, garlic powder and pepper flakes. Mix together until a pasty like filling has formed.
- Take a teaspoon and use it to fill the jalapeno halves. Feel free to use fingers too at this point. Fill generously, I use about 2 teaspoons full.
- Preheat the air fryer to 360°F, air fryer setting.
- Spray cooking spray over the tray in the bottom of the air fryer.
- Take each stuffed jalapeno pepper dip it quickly in the egg whites then into the cornflake crumbs. The cornflake crumbs don’t stick too well to the back of the jalapeno, but that’s ok, it’s more about coating the top anyway.
- Place into the air fryer and give a light spray with cooking oil.
- Air fry for 7 minutes.
- Remove immediately.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer
- Cooking Spray
- Parchment Paper, optional