Nothing is better than a well-seasoned Air Fryer Chicken Breast (Lemon Garlic); this is a great go-to meal in the summer.
I often make many of these and keep them for some additional protein during the week, as I throw them into a healthy garden salad. They are perfectly seasoned and cooked for a tender and juicy piece of chicken.
So, if you wanted a go-to chicken dish ready in less than 10 minutes, this will soon become your favorite.
If you are looking for even more Air Fryer Chicken Recipes, some of my favorites are AIR FRYER HEALTHY BUFFALO CHICKEN, AIR FRYER ITALIAN DRESSING CHICKEN, AIR FRYER POLLO ASADO CHICKEN, and AIR FRYER NAKED CHICKEN TENDERS.
What Is Lemon Garlic Chicken?
Strictly speaking, the lemon garlic chicken recipe is a straightforward one. All it means is that you’re seasoning your chicken breast with a simple lemon and garlic marinade.
You can use either store-bought or a simple homemade marinade. The recipe will work both the same way.
This is one e of my favorite chicken recipes because it’s so healthy, and many people looking for healthier options or a Weight Watchers Friendly Chicken Dish will find this one amazing!
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Chicken Breast (Lemon Garlic)
- Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast
- Olive Oil
- Lemon Juice
- Fresh Lemons
- Minced Garlic
- Italian Seasoning
- Red Pepper Flakes
- Salt & Black Pepper
How To Make Air Fryer Chicken Breast (Lemon Garlic)
In a large bowl, add the chicken breasts, pour in the olive oil, lemon juice, minced garlic, Italian Seasoning, red pepper flakes, salad, and black pepper. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to marinade.
Spray the air fryer basket with cooking spray. And then add your chicken, set the temperature to 400 degrees F, air fryer testing for 10 minutes, flipping halfway.
Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Pro Tips For Making The Best Air Fryer Chicken Breast (Lemon Garlic)
- Do not crowd the basket; you really need the hot air to move around the chicken, cooking it to perfection.
- Spray your basket with cooking spray before you start. Otherwise, your chicken may or may not stick to the air fryer basket.
- Before removing your chicken from the air fryer, check the internal temperature with a meat thermometer. It needs to reach 165 degrees F.
Some of the Best Bottled Lemon Garlic Marinades:
These are great to keep on hand if you want a quick Air Fryer Chicken Recipe, some of my favorites are: (affiliate links included)
- Salamida State Fair Lemon Garlicious Marinade 16 Oz
- Premium | Lemon Pepper Chicken Marinade | Crafted in Small Batches with Farm Fresh Ingredients for Premium Flavor and Zest
- Le Sauce Gourmet Lemon White Wine Garlic Finishing Sauce, low sugar, great on chicken, vegetables, fish, foodie-approved. Cream, butter, yum
- Cindys Kitchen, Vinaigrette Lemon Shallot
HOW TO COOK CHICKEN CHICKEN BREASTS IN AN AIR FRYER
The perfect way to cook Air Fryer Chicken Breast (Lemon Garlic) in an Air Fryer is to add the marinaded chicken into the air fryer basket and cook until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F.
WHAT TO SERVE WITH EASY AIR-FRIED LEMON CHICKEN
You can serve this with anything, from a large garden salad to a rice bowl.
I often cut this recipe up and add it to chicken soups, and garden salads and make a great chicken salad.
EASY KETO CHICKEN RECIPES
- AIR FRYER NAKED CHICKEN TENDERS
- EASY AIR FRYER CHICKEN FAJITA MARINADE
- AIR FRYER PAPRIKA CHICKEN WINGS
- AIR FRYER CREAM CHEESE AND HERB STUFFED CHICKEN
Don’t Forget To Pin-
Air Fryer Chicken Breast (Lemon Garlic)
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/3 teaspoon Red pepper chili flakes
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- In a large bowl, add the chicken breasts, pour in the olive oil, lemon juice, minced garlic, Italian Seasoning, red pepper flakes, salad, and black pepper. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to marinade.
- Spray the air fryer basket with cooking spray. And then add your chicken, set the temperature to 400 degrees F, air fryer testing for 10 minutes, flipping halfway. Check the internal temperature to make sure it’s 165 degrees F before removing the chicken.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer
- Cooking Spray
- Parchment Paper, optional