This is one of my favorite recipes. Made with only two ingredients and an air fryer, you will be on the way to a terrific dinner in minutes.
You will never get easier recipes, and this is one of my favorite recommendations to all-new Air Fryers Users and a great beginner recipe! Easy to make and absolutely delicious.
If you are looking for some other easy Air Fryer Chicken Recipes, some of my favorites are AIR FRYER POLLO ASADO CHICKEN, AIR FRYER NAKED CHICKEN TENDERS, AIR FRYER PESTO CHICKEN TENDERS, and 24 OF THE BEST AIR FRYER CHICKEN TENDERS YOU’LL EVER MAKE.
What Is Italian Dressing Chicken?
Italian Seasoning Chicken has been around for a long it’s one of the quickest dinners you can make.
The key to this recipe is to pick a great quality Italian Dressing, add some spices, and you are done. The air fryer will do the rest of the work for you!
ANd the Italian dressing perfectly marinates and tenderizes your meat! Leaving your Air Fryer basically making dinner for you! And the result is an amazing and tender chicken dish.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Italian Dressing Chicken
- Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- Bottle of Italian Dressing
- Italian Seasonings
How To Make Air Fryer Italian Dressing Chicken
Add the chicken to a medium-sized mixing bowl and pour over the Italian dressing and seasoning mix. Cover, and place into the refrigerator, marinate for at least 30 minutes.
Spray your air fryer basket with cooking spray, and then add your Italian Dressing Chicken; set the temperature to 370 degrees F, air fryer setting for 14 minutes, flipping halfway.
Note: You can baste your chicken, with more Italian seasoning and dressing, for a tastier dish:
WHAT INGREDIENTS DO YOU NEED TO MAKE ITALIAN CHICKEN?
With only three ingredients, you can make a delicious and easy chicken dinner that the entire family will love.
Chicken: You can use any chicken, from chicken wings, thighs, drumsticks, or breasts. You will need to adjust the cooking times depending on what type of chicken you are using.
Italian Dressing: I used a simple dressing, which I had on hand. Some of my favorites for this chicken dish are:
- 365 by Whole Foods Market, Organic Salad Dressing, Italian
- Primal Kitchen – Vinaigrette Combo Pack
- Bolthouse Farms, Dressing Italian
Italian Seasonings: I used a simple Italian seasoning, but you can add any spices that you wish. Garlic powder, onion powder, minced garlic, and basil all work well with this recipe.
NO NEED TO MAKE A SPECIAL ITALIAN CHICKEN MARINADE!
No need, the bottle of Italian dressing and Italian seasoning mix add tons of flavor to the chicken.
The result will be a great and delicious Italian seasoned chicken breast.
CAN YOU MAKE AIR FRYER ITALIAN CHICKEN AHEAD OF TIME?
Yes, this is a great meal to make and then heat up. If you want to make it the day before, just air fry it as directed and then let it cool to room temperature. Cover and place the Air Fryer Italian Dressing Chicken into the refrigerator. It will last about 2 to 4 days.
To Reheat Air Fryer Italian Dressing Chicken: Place the refrigerated chicken into the air fryer basket, and air fry at 350 degrees F, air fryer setting until the chicken is heated through.
How To Make Frozen Chicken:
If you want to make this dish using frozen chicken, you only need to increase the cooking time.
The recipe will work the same. I usually use a pastry brush and brush on the Italian Dressing when the chicken starts to defrost, and then again when you flip the chicken.
The cooking time will be increased by about 5 to 8 minutes, depending on the thickness of the chicken.
WHAT DO YOU SERVE WITH ITALIAN CHICKEN RECIPES?
I love to serve this with a great big salad, a side of rice, or steamed vegetables. This dish will go with almost anything.
Another great option would be to cut this Air Fryer Italian Dressing Chicken into pieces and add it to a garden salad.
Some Other Great & Easy Air Fryer Chicken Recipes-
- AIR FRYER POLLO ASADO CHICKEN
- AIR FRYER NAKED CHICKEN TENDERS
- 24 OF THE BEST AIR FRYER CHICKEN TENDERS YOU’LL EVER MAKE
- AIR FRYER PESTO CHICKEN TENDERS
- AIR FRYER PICKLE-BRINED CHICKEN TENDERS
Don’t Forget To Pin-
- 4 boneless, skinless, chicken breast
- 16 ounces Italian dressing
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- Add the chicken to a medium-sized mixing bowl and pour over the Italian dressing and seasoning mix. Cover, and place into the refrigerator, marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Spray your air fryer basket with cooking spray, and then add you Italian Dressing Chicken, set the temperature to 370 degrees F, air fryer setting for 14 minutes, flipping halfway. Note: You can baste your chicken, with more Italian seasoning and dressing, for a tastier dish: Remove when the Internal Temperature Reaches: 165 degrees F by a meat thermometer.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Remove when the Internal Temperature Reaches: 165 degrees F by a meat thermometer.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 472Total Fat: 28gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 21gCholesterol: 102mgSodium: 1215mgCarbohydrates: 14gFiber: 0gSugar: 12gProtein: 38g