This is one of my favorite recipes. Made with only two ingredients and an air fryer, you will be on the way to a terrific dinner in minutes.
You will never get easier recipes, and this is one of my favorite recommendations to all-new Air Fryers Users and a great beginner recipe! Easy to make and absolutely delicious.
If you are looking for some other easy Air Fryer Chicken Recipes, some of my favorites are AIR FRYER POLLO ASADO CHICKEN, AIR FRYER NAKED CHICKEN TENDERS, AIR FRYER PESTO CHICKEN TENDERS, and 24 OF THE BEST AIR FRYER CHICKEN TENDERS YOU’LL EVER MAKE.
What Is Italian Dressing Chicken?
Italian Seasoning Chicken has been around for a long it’s one of the quickest dinners you can make.
The key to this recipe is to pick an excellent quality Italian Dressing, add some spices, and you are done. The air fryer will do the rest of the work for you!
And the Italian dressing perfectly marinates and tenderizes your meat! Leaving your Air Fryer making dinner for you! The result is a unique and tender chicken dish.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Italian Dressing Chicken
- Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- Bottle of Italian Dressing
- Italian Seasonings
How To Make Air Fryer Italian Dressing Chicken
This recipe for Italian dressing marinated chicken tenders in air fryer is amazing!
Add the chicken to a medium-sized mixing bowl and pour over the Italian dressing and seasoning mix. Cover, place into the refrigerator, and marinate for at least 30 minutes.
Spray your air fryer basket with cooking spray, and then add your Italian Dressing Chicken; set the temperature to 370 degrees F, air fryer setting for 14 minutes, flipping halfway.
Note: You can baste your chicken with more Italian seasoning and dressing for a tastier dish:
Ingredients Needed For Italian Dressing Air Fryer Chicken
With only three ingredients, you can make a delicious and easy chicken dinner that the entire family will love.
Chicken: You can use any chicken, from chicken wings, thighs, drumsticks, or breasts. You will need to adjust the cooking times depending on what type of chicken you are using.
Italian Dressing: I used a simple dressing which I had on hand. Some of my favorites for this chicken dish are:
- 365 by Whole Foods Market, Organic Salad Dressing, Italian
- Primal Kitchen – Vinaigrette Combo Pack
- Bolthouse Farms, Dressing Italian
Italian Seasonings: I used a simple Italian seasoning, but you can add any spices you wish. Garlic powder, onion powder, minced garlic, and basil all work well with this recipe.
Do I need spices?
There is no need; the bottle of Italian dressing and seasoning mix add flavor to the chicken.
The result will be a plentiful and delicious Italian seasoned chicken breast.
Making Ahead Of Time
Yes, this is a great meal to make and then heat up. If you want to make it the day before, just air fry it as directed and let it cool to room temperature. Cover and place the Air Fryer Italian Dressing Chicken into the refrigerator. It will last about 2 to 4 days.
To Reheat Air Fryer Italian Dressing Chicken: Place the refrigerated chicken into the air fryer basket, and air fry at 350 degrees F, air fryer setting until the chicken is heated through.
Frozen Air Fryer Italian Chicken Breast
You only need to increase the cooking time to make this dish using frozen chicken.
The recipe will work the same. I usually use a pastry brush and brush on the Italian Dressing when the chicken defrosts and then again when you flip the chicken.
The cooking time will be increased by about 5 to 8 minutes, depending on the thickness of the chicken.
I love serving this with a great big salad, rice, or steamed vegetables. This dish will go with almost anything.
Another great option would be to cut this Air Fryer Italian Dressing Chicken into pieces and add it to a garden salad.
More Air Fryer Recipes
- AIR FRYER POLLO ASADO CHICKEN
- AIR FRYER NAKED CHICKEN TENDERS
- 24 OF THE BEST AIR FRYER CHICKEN TENDERS YOU’LL EVER MAKE
- AIR FRYER PESTO CHICKEN TENDERS
- AIR FRYER PICKLE-BRINED CHICKEN TENDERS
Don’t Forget To Pin!
Air Fryer Italian Dressing Chicken
- 4 boneless skinless, chicken breast,
- 16 ounces Italian dressing
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- Add the chicken to a medium-sized mixing bowl and pour over the Italian dressing and seasoning mix. Cover, and place into the refrigerator, marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Spray your air fryer basket with cooking spray, and then add you Italian Dressing Chicken, set the temperature to 370 degrees F, air fryer setting for 14 minutes, flipping halfway. Note: You can baste your chicken, with more Italian seasoning and dressing, for a tastier dish: Remove when the Internal Temperature Reaches: 165 degrees F by a meat thermometer.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fyrer
- Cooking Spray
- Parchment Paper, optional