Air Fryer Weight Watchers Red Potato Recipe is amazing! If you are looking for the best Air Fryer Potato Recipe, this is one of my favorites!
This is a great recipe, and you only need a few ingredients, so today, I made a super crunchy batch in my air fryer. These are perfect as a side dish for breakfast, lunch, or dinner!
If you follow the Weight Watcher’s Program, they are only WW 3 SmartPoints on the Blue and Green Program and only 1 WW SmartPoints on the Purple Program.
If you are new to Air Frying and are looking for Air Fryer Weight Watchers Recipes, some of my favorites are AIR FRYER WEIGHT WATCHERS SWEET POTATOES, AIR FRYER WEIGHT WATCHERS ASPARAGUS, AIR FRYER WEIGHT WATCHERS STUFFED JALAPENOS, and AIR FRYER 2 INGREDIENT WEIGHT WATCHER FRIENDLY BAGELS.
Ingredients For Air Fryer Weight Watchers Red Potato Recipe
- Red Potatoes
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sea Salt
- Black Pepper
- Minced Garlic
How To Make Air Fryer Weight Watchers Red Potato Recipe
Start by preheating the air fryer to 400 degrees F, air fryer setting. Chop the potatoes into 4 pieces, which will make about 1 1/2 chunks.
Add the diced potatoes to a re-sealable bag and the other ingredients and remove the potatoes around in there, so they are coated.
Spray the air fryer basket with cooking spray or oil. Air fry for 15-20 minutes, and serve immediately while they are hot.
How To Store Air Fryer Weight Watchers Red Potatoes?
After allowing them to cool to room temperature, if there are some left, place them in an airtight container and refrigerate them.
Reheat the potatoes in the air fryer for best results.
Can I Freeze These Potatoes?
Yes, they freeze well. Just place into a freezer container and freeze for about 2 to 3 months.
I thought Potatoes were bad for a diet?
Actually, Weight Watchers changed their plan back at the end of 2019 to allow potatoes (and pasta) on their plan for zero with the purple plan and very few points on the others! That’s a big deal!
Some Other Great Weight Watcher Air Fryer Recipes-
- AIR FRYER WEIGHT WATCHERS ASPARAGUS
- AIR FRYER WEIGHT WATCHERS SWEET POTATOES
- EASY AIR FRYER WEIGHT WATCHERS STUFFED JALAPENOS
- AIR FRYER 2 INGREDIENT WEIGHT WATCHER FRIENDLY BAGELS
- EASY AIR FRYER WEIGHT WATCHER GRILLED CHEESE
- AIR FRYER WEIGHT WATCHER CINNAMON RAISIN BAGEL RECIPE
- 4 large red potatoes
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Preheat air fryer to 400°F, air fryer setting.
- Chop potatoes into 4 (makes about 1-1/2” chunks)
- Add to a re-sealable bag along with the other ingredients and move the potatoes around in there to get nice and coated evenly.
- Spray the air fryer basket with cooking oil.
- Cook for 20 Minutes and serve immediately while they’re hot.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 199Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 377mgCarbohydrates: 39gFiber: 4gSugar: 3gProtein: 5g