These are amazing, my kids are now home from school, and since they are both teenagers, who are over 6 feet tall, even the 14 years old. They eat all day, which is great, because I have a food blog, LOL. That totally works in my favor, since I am cooking all day long. And they are both agreeable about trying new foods. Today’s recipe Air Fryer Jalapeno Poppers.
I have been really enjoying using my air fryer over the past year, this is the one that I am currently using. And it is one of my favorites because it is so easy to use., and the price tag isn’t that bad, so if you are in the market for a new Air Fryer or want one for just starting out, I highly recommend it. It’s made by GoWise.
Today, I was using up my Jalapeno Poppers, that I picked up at Trader Joe’s over the weekend. I think they have the best deal on Jalapeno Poppers, as you get a bag for only $1.49, so if you have one near you, check them out.
This is a common recipe, that is used at most parties, tailgating (which they are awesome at), and other social get-togethers, they go great with beer, so if you have a party coming up, give them a chance and make them. I promise you will not be disappointed. You can also prepare these ahead of time, and then just place them on a baking tray, and right before you serve, just pop them into the oven for about 3-4 minutes, just enough to reheat them.
Words of caution though, be careful of the insides, they are very hot and when they get contact with any part of your skin, it will burn. So, I picked up a pair of these gloves, which come in really handy, when I am cooking with any type of hot pepper.
Here are some other really easy air fryer appetizer recipes,
Kitchen Items Used while making these,
Don’t Forget To Pin For Later–
Air Fryer, Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers
This is a great way to have an easy appetizer or a side dish. And it stars everyone’s favorite, Bacon!
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 10
- Total Time: 20
- Yield: 24 servings 1x
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 12 jalapeno peppers
- 8 ounces cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 6 slices bacon
- Layout your peppers on a cutting board.
- Start by cutting your peppers in 1/2, then take out the seeds. I used a spoon.
- In a small bowl, mix the cream cheese, cheddar cheese, onion powder, salt, and pepper.
- Then use a small spoon and fill the pepper cavity. Your fingers work really well for this.
- Cut the bacon strips in half and then wrap it around the popper.
- Spray the bottom of your air fryer basket with non-stick cooking spray, and then as you make them, place them into the basket.
- Set the temperature to 320 degrees F.
- Set your time for 12 minutes.
- After 12 minutes, remove from the air fryer, plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: how long to cook frozen jalapeno poppers in air fryer air fryer jalapeno poppers keto breaded jalapeno poppers air fryer how to cook frozen jalapeno poppers in air fryer frozen jalapeno poppers air fryer time how long do you cook jalapeno poppers in an air fryer air fryer frozen stuffed jalapenos air fryer jalapeno poppers cook time