These were amazing. I actually added the bacon on, since my little one, is a HUGE bacon lover. This was the perfect afternoon snack, I would love to telly ou that my husband really enjoyed them, but, truthfully, they were gone, before he got home. I did promise to make them again this weekend.
You only need a few ingredients, one thing, I would strongly recommend that you invest in a pair of gloves, because you DO NOT want to get the seeds or oils in your eye, or on your face.
Mix in the breadcrumbs.
Scoop out the jalapeno pepper, be careful, not to touch anything. Before you wash your hands.
Fill the mixture into the jalapeno pepper
Wrap the bacon around it. I found out that after doing a few, just wrap it horizontally around the pepper.
Air Fryer-Jalapeno Peppers
This is such an easy appetizer, my kids love them, they are great for parties and get togethers.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 8
- Total Time: 18
- Yield: 10 servings 1x
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: Mexican, American
- 5 jalapeno peppers, halved and deseeded
- 4 oz of cream cheese (room temperature works best)
- 2 teaspoons of dried parsley
- 1/8 cup of breadcrumbs
- 5 slices of bacon
- In a small bowl, mix together the cream cheese, 1/2 of the breadcrumbs and parsley.
- Mix well.
- Then using a spoon, scoop the mixture into the peppers,
- Then wrap a piece of bacon around the jalapeno pepper (this is where gloves come in really handy and safe)
- Cook in an air fryer at 370 degrees F for 6-8 minutes, mine were done, at that point, depending on your wattage, you might need an additional -2 minutes.
- Plate and serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: air fryer bacon wrapped stuffed jalapenos air fryer frozen stuffed jalapenos bacon wrapped jalapeno popper air fryer frozen jalapeno popper air fryer air fryer jalapeno coins roast jalapenos in air fryer air fried bacon wrapped jalapenos with cream cheese air fried jalapeno bottle caps