Note: Affiliate links are included in this post
These were amazing. I actually added the bacon on, since my little on, is a HUGE bacon lover. This was the perfect afternoon snack, I would love to telly ou that my husband really enjoyed them, but, truthfully, they were gone, before he got home. I did promise to make them again this weekend.
You only need a few ingredients, one thing, I would strongly recommend that you invest in a pair of gloves, because you DO NOT want to get the seeds or oils in your eye, or on your face.
Mix in the breadcrumbs.
Scoop out the jalapeno pepper, be careful, not to touch anything. Before you wash your hands.
Fill the mixture into the jalapeno pepper
Wrap the bacon around it. I found out that after doing a few, just wrap it horizontal around the pepper.
- 5 jalapeno peppers, halved and deseeded
- 4 oz of cream cheese (room temperature works best)
- 2 teaspoons of dried parsley
- ⅛ cup of breadcrumbs
- 5 slices of bacon
- In a small bowl, mix together the cream cheese, ½ of the breadcrumbs and parsley.
- Mix well.
- Then using a spoon, scoop the mixture into the peppers,
- Then wrap a piece of bacon around the jalapeno pepper (this is where gloves come in really handy and safe)
- Cook in an air fryer at 370 degrees F for 6-8 minutes, mine were done, at that point, depending on your wattage, you might need an additional -2 minutes.
- Plate and serve, and enjoy!