Air Fryer Bacon and Crab Rolls — Are you a fan of bacon and crab? Do you love the taste of fresh seafood but aren’t keen on all the hassle associated with cooking it? If so, then this recipe for Air Fryer Bacon and Crab Rolls may be just what you’re looking for. These rolls are simple to make and cook quickly in your new air fryer!
These Air Fryer Bacon and Crab Rolls are a quick, easy, and delicious appetizer for your next BBQ or party. These can also be made ahead of time!
These Air Fryer Bacon and Crab Rolls are the perfect addition to any meal because they’re full of flavor with minimal fuss. The best part? They’re ready in less than 10 minutes.
And these tasty treats could not be easier to make, and they are so good! We all know that making bacon in the air fryer is so good, and today, I made this quick and delicious holiday appetizer.
Our Latest Video and Recipe–Air Fryer Breakfast Ring:
I love serving these for the holidays, game-day, and even for a quick lunch! They are so easy to make, and they are so delicious! If you love my recipe for Air Fryer Crab Cakes, you will love these!
What Are Bacon and Crab Rolls?
Bacon and crab rolls are a delicious treat that is perfect for your next party! The sweet taste of the crab meat mixed with the salty bacon will have everyone begging for more. To make this recipe, you will only need a few ingredients. You can find these ingredients at any local grocery store. Now follow along to learn how to make these tasty treats!
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Bacon and Crab Rolls
- Canned Crab
- Tomato Sauce
- Black Pepper
- Lemon Juice
How To Make Air Fryer Bacon and Crab Rolls
Start by soaking your toothpick into cold water for about 10 minutes, and this will help prevent charring. Add the crab meat, tomato sauce, egg, breadcrumbs, salt, black pepper, and lemon juice in a small bowl. Mix well.
Roll the dough into two tablespoons of oval shapes, press hard, so the crab mixture keeps the shape. Tightly wrap the bacon around the crab mixture, then use toothpicks to hold the mix together.
Spray your air fryer basket with cooking spray, and then add your bacon-wrapped crab rolls. Set the temperature to 350 degrees F, air fryer setting for 9 to 12 minutes.
Serve with lemon wedges and cocktail sauce.
What Kind Of Crab Should I Use To Make Crab Rolls?
You might be wondering what type of crab you should use to make your delicious crab rolls. Crab is tasty seafood that many people enjoy, but you can use various crabs for this dish.
The three most common types include blue crab, Dungeness crab, and snow crabs. Each one has its unique taste and texture, which makes it perfect for different dishes. If you aren’t sure which one to pick, I recommend using lump claw meat.
What Kind Of Sauce To Serve With Crab Rolls:
What kind of sauce to serve with crab rolls? This is a question that I have been asked many times, and it can be challenging to answer. Everyone has their favorite type of sauce for crab rolls.
Some people prefer tartar sauce, while others like a cocktail or remoulade sauces. The best solution is to offer several different types of sauces so everyone at the table can choose what they want on their food.
How Long Can You Keep Crab Rolls In the Fridge?
The shelf life for seafood is concise. It’s recommended that you consume it within two days or 48 hours of air frying this dish.
These do not freeze well, so they are best if you air fry a fresh batch when the craving hits.
More Air Fryer Appetizer Recipes:
- AIR FRYER COPYCAT PANERA PEPPERONI FLATBREAD
- HOW TO MAKE FROZEN HAMBURGERS IN THE AIR FRYER
- AIR FRYER BAKED FONTINA CHEESE DIP
- AIR FRYER HAM ASPARAGUS ROLLS
- MCDONALD’S COPYCAT AIR FRYER RECIPES TO MAKE AT HOME
Air Fryer Bacon and Crab Rolls
- 12 ounces canned crab, drained
- 1/2 tablespoon tomato sauce
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup Italian Breadcrumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 10-12 strips bacon, center cut
- Start by soaking your toothpick into cold water for about 10 minutes, and this will help prevent charring. Add the crab meat, tomato sauce, egg, breadcrumbs, salt, black pepper, and lemon juice in a small bowl. Mix well.
- Roll the dough into two tablespoons of oval shapes, press hard, so the crab mixture keeps the shape. Tightly wrap the bacon around the crab mixture, then use toothpicks to hold the mix together.
- Spray your air fryer basket with cooking spray, and then add your bacon-wrapped crab rolls. Set the temperature to 350 degrees F, air fryer setting for 9 to 12 minutes.
- Serve with lemon wedges and cocktail sauce.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer