How To Make Frozen Hamburgers In The Air Fryer— What happens when you have a craving for a burger but no time to prepare it? The answer is an air fryer frozen burger! Less than 10 minutes later, your mouth-watering, guiltless lunch or dinner can be on the table. All it takes is a few simple ingredients and an air fryer to create this easy meal!
Our Latest Video:
How To Make Frozen Hamburgers In The Air Fryer is extremely simple. I have been making them for years and years!
This is one of the most incredible dinners you can make in the air fryer, and it hardly takes any time. My kids love burgers. They can eat them anytime, from 10 pm, to 2 am, don’t you love having teens. So here is a foolproof way to make frozen hamburgers in the air fryer.
One of the best reasons to cook a burger in the air fryer, except for how awesome it tastes, is it does not create a huge mess, to clean up. This is the best way to cook frozen burgers.
Suppose you are looking for even more Air Fryer Burger Recipes. In that case, some of my favorites are AIR FRYER FROZEN VEGGIE BURGERS, AIR FRYER MUSHROOM & SWISS BURGERS, AIR FRYER BOURBON BBQ BURGERS, and AIR FRYER TURKEY BURGERS.
So, the next time you don’t want to wait for your burgers to thaw, place them into the air fryer, and you will have a great and juicy burger in less than 10 minutes!
Some Questions I Will Answer Today, About Air Frying Frozen Burgers:
- The best way to cook frozen hamburger patties in the air fryer
- How to get your burger, cooked exactly how you like them done.
- How long it’s safe to freeze hamburger patties, you will be surprised by the answer.
- A perfect hamburger, how to make your perfect Air Fryer Hamburger into a Perfect Air Fryer Cheeseburger, without your cheese blowing around.
- Why does your air fryer smoke?
- What is the white smoke that comes out of your air fryer, and how to solve it?
- Best Side Dishes to Serve with your air fryer hamburgers and cheeseburgers.
- Some great tips for perfectly cooking your frozen hamburgers or burgers in the air fryer!
CAN YOU COOK A FROZEN HAMBURGER IN AN AIR FRYER
Yes, you can cook any frozen meat in the Air Fryer. You can also cook fresh (raw) meat in the air fryer.
There is nothing easier than making a frozen burger in the air fryer, and in a few minutes, you can have a perfect burger ready to serve you and your family!
So, whether you have homemade frozen burgers, Bubba’s Frozen Burgers, or even Ball Park Frozen Burgers, this is the perfect way to cook them. I even cooked a batch of Frozen Trader Joe’s Burgers over the weekend, oh so good!
HOW TO MAKE FROZEN HAMBURGERS IN AIR FRYER
This is a straightforward recipe to prepare. One of the keys would be to keep your frozen patty frozen and add it directly to the air fryer basket from the freezer; absolutely no need to thaw.
- Step 1: Prehat your Air Fryer to 375 degrees F, air fryer setting.
- Step 2: Place your frozen patty into the air fryer basket.
- Step 2: Set the temperature to 375 degrees F, air fryer setting.
- Step 3: Set the time and cook for 8 to 10 minutes. Depending on which air fryer you own, you may need to flip it halfway during the cooking process.
- Step 4: If you want to add cheese to your burger, add it on top, and then return the basket to the air fryer. The heat will melt it perfectly, without the fan on, it will not blow the cheese around. Check frequently, and remove when the cheese is melted.
- Step 5: Add your toppings, plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Do not crowd the basket, or the meat will not cook evenly.
- I usually use aluminum foil or parchment paper to line the basket with, which really helps clean up.
- Depending on the air fryer, you may need to flip the burgers halfway during the cooking process.
HOW LONG DO YOU COOK A FROZEN HAMBURGER PATTY IN AN AIR FRYER?
The typical frozen hamburger patty will be fully cooked in about 10 minutes. depending on your air fryer
As always, check your meat with a meat thermometer before removing it. The USDA recommends that hamburgers are fully cooked when they reach 160 degrees F.
This chart is the perfect way to get your burger cooked to perfection!
- Rare (125 degrees)
- Medium Rare (135 degrees)
- Medium (145 degrees)
- A Medium Well (155 degrees)
- Well Done (160 degrees)
HOW LONG CAN YOU FREEZE HAMBURGER PATTIES?
Freezing hamburger patties is a great way to save time and money. However, for how long can you freeze these tasty treats? The answer might surprise you!
The recommended time to keep frozen burgers or ground meat in your freezer is up to 3 months.
HOW TO MAKE A HAMBURGER INTO A CHEESEBURGER
Suppose you want to make a cheeseburger in your air fryer. The trick is to add your cheese and then place it into the hot air fryer without turning on the air fryer.
The reason is that if you do turn your air fryer on, the fan will blow the cheese into the air fryer. So, place the cheese on and return it to the hot air fryer. Residual heat from the air fryer will melt your cheese for the best results.
WHAT TYPE OF FROZEN BURGERS CAN I COOK IN THE AIR FRYER?
I have made several different types of frozen burgers in the air fryer, including Ball Park Flame Grilled Beef Patties, White Castle Frozen Burgers, Bubba Burgers, Trader Joe’s Frozen Hamburgers, Frozen Buffalo Burgers, Costco Frozen Burgers, and even Trader Joe’s Grass Fed Angus Beef Burgers.
ARE AIR FRYER BURGERS KETO?
The burger is KETO; you would need to avoid the bun depending on what type you purchase. However, you could also wrap it in lettuce leaves.
Always watch out for fillers, which may be included in your hamburgers. This is especially true if you have any food allergies.
WHY DOES MY AIR FRYER SMOKE?
The air fryer will smoke if you have a lot of greases. Since burgers are high-fat food and contain grease, this may happen to you.
To avoid this, you can either add a couple of tablespoons of water to the bottom of your air fryer basket or put a piece of bread in between the baskets to catch the grease falling from your hamburger.
HOW CAN YOU TELL WHEN A BURGER IS DONE?
The burger’s internal temperature needs to reach an internal temperature of 160 degrees F. For best results, use a meat thermometer.
STORAGE AND REHEATING INSTRUCTIONS:
If you have any burgers leftover, let them cool to room temperature, and then place them into an airtight container. They will last between 3 to 5 days. You can either reheat in the air fryer or a small skillet. Heat until warmed through.
MORE AIR FRYER RECIPES:
- AIR FRYER HAM ASPARAGUS ROLLS
- AIR FRYER SUCCOTASH
- LITTLE POTATOES IN THE AIR FRYER
- AIR FRYER SWEET POTATO NOODLES
- INSTANT POT VORTEX PLUS BROCCOLI PARMESAN
Don’t Forget To Pin:
How To Make Frozen Hamburgers In The Air Fryer— What happens when you have a craving for a burger but no time to prepare? The answer is an air fryer frozen burger! Less than 10 minutes later, your mouth-watering, guiltless lunch or dinner can be on the table. All it takes is a few simple ingredients and an air fryer to create this easy meal!
- 4 frozen burgers
- 4 slices Cheese Slices
- 4 pieces lettuce leaves
- 4 sliced tomatoes
- 4 hamburger buns
- ketchup, mustard, etc.
Preheat the air fryer preheat to 375 degrees for a few minutes (about 4-6)
Spray the bottom of the air fryer basket with cooking spray; this will prevent the hamburgers from sticking when you go and flip them over.
Set the frozen hamburger in the air fryer basket.
Set the time for 10 minutes, flip the burgers over halfway during the cooking process.
Check the internal temperature has reached 160 degrees F before removing the patties.
Plate, serve and enjoy!