Air Fryer Ham Asparagus Rolls — What’s better than a crispy, mouthwatering air fryer ham asparagus roll? The answer is that there is nothing better. Air Fryer Ham Asparagus Rolls are the perfect meal for any occasion because they require minimal prep and taste great!
Air Fryer Ham Asparagus Rolls can be served for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. They’re also an excellent dish to serve at your next party or gathering with friends and family. Whip up this recipe today, and you’ll soon see why these rolls are quickly becoming the new go-to appetizer in kitchens across America.
What Are Ham Asparagus Rolls
I can’t think of a better brunch food than these ham asparagus rolls. They’re quick, easy to make, and delicious!
This dish is so versatile that it would be perfect for Easter Brunch, Mother’s Day Brunch, Father’s day brunch… you get the idea! These are also great party appetizers because they’ll feed a crowd, and everyone will love them.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Ham Asparagus Rolls
- Asparagus Spears
- Sliced Deli Ham
- Olive Oil
- Black Pepper
How To Make Air Fryer Ham Asparagus Rolls
Start by preheating your air fryer to 360 degrees F, air fryer setting. If you do not have a preheat setting, run your air fry for 3 to 4 minutes at 360 degrees F, air fryer setting.
Coat the asparagus with olive oil, and season with salt and black pepper. Place your asparagus into the air fryer basket, and cook for 8 to 10 minutes.
Remove the asparagus from the air fryer, and wrap 3 to 4 pieces of asparagus in the ham.
Optional Recipe Variations
This is such an easy and classical recipe, but there are several ways to add even more flavor.
Some of my favorite ideas are:
Hollandaise Sauce: Add a few spoon fulls of hollandaise sauce, over the ham, right before serving.
Cheese Sauce: Add a couple of tablespoons of nacho cheese sauce right before serving.
Make-Ahead and Storage Tips
To Make Air Fryer Ham Asparagus Rolls Ahead: You can easily air fry the asparagus ahead of time and then place into an airtight container. They will last between 2 to 3 days in the refrigerator.
When you are ready to serve them, reheat in the air fryer and wrap the deli ham around the asparagus.
To Store Leftover Ham Wrapped Asparagus: These are best served within a few days of making them. If you have any, place them into an airtight container and serve them within three days of preparing them.
- Ham Asparagus Rolls is gluten-free (ensure that your ham is Gluten-Free).
- Ham Asparagus Rolls are keto-friendly. It is also Whole30 and Paleo approved.
More Air Fryer Recipes:
- AIR FRYER SUCCOTASH
- AIR FRYER SWEET POTATO NOODLES
- INSTANT POT VORTEX PLUS BROCCOLI PARMESAN
- AIR FRYER ROASTED BUTTERNUT SQUASH HASSELBACK WITH BACON
- AIR FRYER ASPARAGUS QUICHE
Air Fryer Ham Asparagus Rolls
- 20 fresh asparagus stalks
- 8 slices deli ham
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Start by preheating your air fryer to 360 degrees F, air fryer setting. If you do not have a preheat setting, run your air fry for 3 to 4 minutes at 360 degrees F, air fryer setting.
- Coat the asparagus with olive oil, and season with salt and black pepper. Place your asparagus into the air fryer basket, and cook for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Remove the asparagus from the air fryer, and wrap 3 to 4 pieces of asparagus in the ham.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer