You can not go wrong with this recipe, I mean who doesn’t like something that is wrapped in Proscuitto? If you are not familiar with Proscuitto, it is Italian ham, which is found at most grocery deli counters around America.
All you need to do for this recipe is grab a few slices of prosciutto and a few spears of asparagus, and wrap them; your result will be a huge and elegant vegetable side dish or appetizer for any holiday or a special meal.
Asparagus and prosciutto complement each other really well because you get the salt from the Italian ham and they make your roasted asparagus look fancy. (It’s also effortless, but produces a huge wow effect)
This is how Proscuitto is sold in the markets before you get it sliced.
And this is a common way to purchase prosciutto in supermarkets in America.
Here are some tips for air frying asparagus–
- You actually need very little when air frying asparagus, a few tablespoons of olive oil, and some spice for flavor.
- I always snap the asparagus, which is one of the easiest ways to trim the ends off the asparagus. If you want to use a knife, just cut about an inch off from the bottom.
- Place the trimmed asparagus directly into your air fryer basket or in your air fryer tray.
Some other great asparagus recipes made just for the air fryer–
Don’t Forget To Pin On Pinterest–Print
Air Fryer, Asparagus Wrapped In Prosciutto
This is a great dish, you can whether serve it an appetizer or as a side dish.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 10
- Total Time: 20
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Vegetable
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 2 pounds asparagus
- 18 slices prosciutto
- Start by trimming the asparagus
- The easiest way to trim asparagus is to take each piece of asparagus in your hand and snap it, it will naturally snap where the ends met (the white and green)
- Once all of the ends are removed.
- Grab your package of prosciutto, which looks like–
- Lay out your piece of prosciutto (if you would like cut the prosciutto in half, you will be able to roll more asparagus spears)
- Then place the piece of asparagus in it, and roll.
- Place them in your air fryer basket, and once full, set the time for 5 minutes at 360 degrees F.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: prosciutto wrapped asparagus prosciutto in air fryer prosciutto wrapped asparagus delish asparagus wrapped in prosciutto cold asparagus wrapped in ham how to cook bacon wrapped asparagus in airfryer cosori air fryer asparagus traeger prosciutto wrapped asparagus