Air Fryer Copycat Dunkin Donuts Maple Bacon Croissants — Dunkin Donuts Maple Bacon Croissants are a classic breakfast/lunch pastry that we all love. The dough is buttery and light, the center is studded with bacon, and it has just the right amount of sweetness from maple syrup. And now you can make them at home! I’m going to show you how easy it is to create this famous treat in your kitchen using an air fryer, so you don’t have to wait in line for hours at Dunkin Donuts!
Your favorite morning sandwich from Dunkin Donuts is here!
This is a fantastic breakfast sandwich with all of the elements you need, and with the air fryer, you get a cheesy, juicy, and so darn delicious sandwich!
All you need is 5 minutes to make it – perfect for a quick breakfast on the go or as a great and easy way to start any morning! Homemade Air Fryer Breakfast Sandwiches have never been more straightforward with the air fryer!
This is a quick and easy air fryer breakfast recipe that will satisfy your cravings for something savory, filling, and delicious. The best part? It only takes minutes to prepare! Don’t wait any longer; get started on this dish today and see how it can spice up your mornings!
What Is So Awesome About the Dunkin’ Donuts Maple Sugar Bacon Croissants?
We all love a good croissant to start our day off right, but then Dunkin’ Donuts decided to take their flaky pastry and top it with maple sugar bacon. Its sweet and salty combination is the perfect way to start your morning, especially if you’re on the go!
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Copycat Dunkin Donuts Maple Bacon Croissants
- Cheese Slices
- Brown Sugar
- Maple Syrup
How To Make Air Fryer Copycat Dunkin Donuts Maple Bacon Croissants
Start by mixing your maple syrup and brown sugar. Then spread over your bacon. Set the bacon into the air fryer and cook for 8 to 12 minutes, at 400 degrees F, air fryer setting, remove when done.
While the bacon is cooking, cook your eggs on the stovetop; as you usually do, remove them from the skillet when they are done cooking.
Then place your eggs down on the croissant, add your cooked bacon, place the cheese slices on your bacon, add the top layer of the croissant, and set back in the air fryer at 300 degrees F until the cheese is melted for 1 to 2 minutes.
More Air Fryer Breakfast Recipes:
- AIR FRYER CHERRY AND NUTELLA STUFFED FRENCH TOAST
- AIR FRYER LOW CARB BREAKFAST CASSEROLE WITH BACON BROCCOLI AND CHEDDAR
- MCDONALD’S COPYCAT AIR FRYER RECIPES TO MAKE AT HOME
- AIR FRYER BANANAS FOSTER
- AIR FRYER EGGNOG FRENCH TOAST
Air Fryer Copycat Dunkin Donuts Maple Bacon Croissants
- 4 slices bacon
- 2 croissants
- 2 slices Gouda or another sliced cheese
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Start by mixing your maple syrup and brown sugar together. Then spread over your bacon. Set the bacon into the air fryer and cook for 8 to 12 minutes, at 400 degrees F, air freyr setting, remove when done.
- While the bacon is cooking, cook your eggs, on the stovetop, as you would normally do. When they are done cooking remove from the skillet.
- Then place your eggs down, on the croissant and then add your cooked bacon, then place the cheese slices on your bacon, add the top layer of the croissant, set back in the air fryer at 300 degrees F, until the cheese is melted, for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer