Easy Cinnamon Sugar Air Fryer Biscuit Donuts — You will be surprised at how easy making these cinnamon sugar air fryer biscuit donuts are. You can have a batch in the air fryer in less than 5 minutes. And the coating is fantastic! Try this recipe today, and surprise your family!
Cinnamon Sugar Air Fryer Biscuit Donuts — This was such a fun and easy breakfast for the entire family.
While my kids are home, they are always rushing in the morning. Mostly because they do not want to get up! (Teens!) So, I was making a batch while logging on and checking in with their homeroom teacher. Today, I will show you how to make Air Fryer Cinnamon Sugar Biscuit Donuts.
If you are new to air frying, this is one of the first recipes that can really get you hooked on air frying. It is easy and delicious.
So, you probably have heard about making donuts in your air fryer; they show up if you add air fryer recipes to Pinterest; everyone has a recipe. I have been making them for years, and I got them to be excellent. I discussed with my mom since my grandmother used to make these when I was a child. But in the skillet, her only advice was fat dear, you can not take away the grease and get the same result. So, in today’s recipe, I soaked the donuts into melted butter. I never said it was diet-friendly! Your donuts will be so much better.
If you are looking for more Air Fryer Donut Recipes, some of my favorites are AIR FRYER EASY FUNFETTI CAKE MIX DONUTS, AIR FRYER BLUEBERRY LEMON DONUTS, AIR FRYER RED VELVET DONUTS, and AIR FRYER FRUITY PEBBLES DONUTS.
Why You Will Love This Recipe!
This recipe is the best one you will ever make, because it’s so easy that anyone can do it. You’ll be able to impress your friends with your cooking skills in no time at all! This dish is simple enough for a child to make, yet delicious enough for an adult.
Anyone can cook these easy donuts, and this is a perfect recipe for anyone who is new to air frying should start with!
Ingredients Needed For Easy Cinnamon Sugar Air Fryer Biscuit Donuts
How To Make Easy Cinnamon Sugar Air Fryer Biscuit Donuts
Use your biscuit cutter (the smallest one) and cut the middle out of the biscuit.
Continue until all of the biscuits are done. In a small bowl, add your melted butter. Then dip each biscuit into the melted butter, and then place in a greased air fryer basket or on a greased air fryer tray. Set the time to 5 minutes, at 320 degrees F (air fryer setting)
Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix the sugar and ground cinnamon.
As the donut comes out of the air fryer, dip it immediately into the melted butter and then into the sugar/cinnamon mixture, coating all sides.
- Use parchment paper; this will really help clean up your mess, especially if you have a basket air fryer.
- Spray your basket with olive oil if you are not using a parchment liner.
- Oversee the donuts; depending on your air fryer; you may need a minute or two longer or less.
How Do I Store Leftover Biscuit Dough?
If you do not use all of the biscuit dough up, place it in an airtight container and place it in the refrigerator. It will only last another day or two.
How Do I Store Cinnamon Sugar Biscuit Donuts?
They are best eaten fresh. If you have any leftovers, add them to an airtight container and place them on the counter. Cinnamon Sugar Air Fryer Biscuit Donuts should eat them with a day or two.
Can I Use Other Bread Products For This Recipe?
Yes, I have had great success with frozen rolls and even pizza dough!
Helpful Products Used In This Recipe:
When coating your donuts, the best way to make the coating stick and dry on the donuts. If you have a cooling rack, as you coat them, place them on them until they are dried.
More Air Fryer Donut Recipes:
Cinnamon Sugar Air Fryer Biscuit Donuts
- 1 package Grand Homestyle Biscuits
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- Use your biscuit cutter (the smallest one) and cut the middle out of the biscuit.
- Continue until all of the biscuits are done.
- In a small bowl, add your melted butter. Then dip each biscuit into the melted butter, and then place in a greased air fryer basket or on a greased air fryer tray.
- Set the time to 5 minutes, at 320 degrees F (air fryer setting)
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix the sugar and ground cinnamon.
- As the donut comes out of the air fryer, dip it immediately into the melted butter and then into the sugar/cinnamon mixture, coating all sides.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer
- Biscuit Cutter