Yummy! This was today’s breakfast, my kids were in heaven.
This is one of the greatest baking hacks, I have come across in recent history, the donut making started innocently enough, when I was experimenting with my air fryer, and remembered my mother baking these in a skillet, and I thought why not?
My kids were pretty happy as was I since I found a new and easy breakfast food.
These donuts are great, you do not need to play with flour or yeast, and you can get them to your table in about 7 minutes. More if you are frosting and decorating them. This also saves you a stop at Dunkin Donuts (my favorite, since I am a Boston gal) and my husband’s favorite Krispy Kreme (since he is a Mid-western guy)
Here are the simple steps, so you can make them in your own air fryer,
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Check Out This Book, everything to get you started and SUCCESSFUL in Air Frying.
DON’T FORGET TO PIN–
Air Fryer, Cinnamon Sugar Biscuit Donuts
These are the easiest donuts you will ever make. They are so easy and take less than 10 minutes. Serve them hot. The secret to transforming them lies in the butter. Unlike the old-fashioned times, when you fried them in oil, today you get help from butter.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 5
- Total Time: 10
- Yield: 8 servings 1x
- Category: Baked Goods
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 1 package Grand Homestyle Biscuits
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons butter (2 before they are air-fried, and 2 after they are air fried)
- Use your biscuit cutter (the smallest one) and cut the middle out of the biscuit.
- Continue until all of the biscuits are done.
- In a small bowl, add your melted butter. Then dip each biscuit into the melted butter, and then place in a greased air fryer basket or on a greased air fryer tray.
- Set the time to 5 minutes, at 320 degrees F, (air fryer setting)
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix together the sugar and ground cinnamon.
- As the donut comes out of the air fryer, dip it immediately into the melted butter and then into the sugar/cinnamon mixture, coating all sides.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: air fryer donuts from scratch no yeast air fryer donuts with crescent rolls air fryer jelly donuts cinnamon roll donuts in air fryer gluten free air fryer donuts air fryer desserts air fryer old fashioned donuts