Air Fryer Cinnamon Sugar Doughnut Bites are amazing! There is nothing better than a bite-sized treat to get your morning going!
If you love Dunkin Donut’s Munkins, you will so love this recipe, and better yet, it only takes minutes to make, and the taste is amazing!
I love a great batch of homemade donuts, but sometimes you do not have the time, and this recipe comes in really, really handy! So, if you are looking for a quick donut fix or a quick breakfast, this recipe is for you.
If you are looking for Air Fryer Homemade Donut Recipes, be sure to check out these recipes: AIR FRYER VANILLA DONUTS, AIR FRYER CHOCOLATE GLAZED DONUTS, AIR FRYER BLUEBERRY LEMON DONUTS, and AIR FRYER RED VELVET DONUTS.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Cinnamon Sugar Doughnut Bites
- Refrigerated Biscuits
- Melted Butter
- Granulated Sugar
- Ground Cinnamon
- Cooking Spray
How To Make Air Fryer Cinnamon Sugar Doughnut Bites
Open the package, and cut each biscuit into 4 pieces.
Using your hands, roll each piece into a ball. Then place it on a greased air fryer tray or in a greased air fryer basket (both sprayed with olive oil)
As soon as the donuts come out of the air fryer, place them in the melted butter. (Remember to be careful, they are very hot)
How To Store Leftover Air Fryer Cinnamon Sugar Doughnut Bites
If you have any leftovers, place them into an airtight container, and place them on the counter. They will stay at room temperature for a couple of days; after that, dispose of them.
Can I Use Flaky Layer Biscuits In This Recipe?
Yes, you can use any type of refrigerated biscuits that you have on hand or what’s available in your grocery store.
Today, I used Grands Biscuits because they do not come apart as much as the layered ones. But if you only have layered ones, make sure to squeeze really hard so the dough stays together.
Other Topping Ideas
While this recipe is a classic, there are so many other ways you can make a great easy topping for these donut holes. Some of my favorites are:
- Powdered Sugar
- Vanilla Easy Glaze/Icing: Powdered Sugar and Milk
- Chocolate Easy Glaze/Icing: Powdered Sugar, Milk, and Chocolate Chips
Some Other Great & Easy Air Fryer Donut Recipes-
- EASY AIR FRYER RED VELVET DONUTS
Don’t Forget To Pin-
- 1 package refrigerated biscuits
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
Cinnamon Sugar Coating Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- Open the package, and cut each biscuit into 4 pieces.
- Using your hands, roll each piece into a ball. Then place it on a greased air fryer tray or in a greased air fryer basket (both sprayed with olive oil)
- Set the tray or basket into the air fryer and set the temperature to 320 degrees F for 3-5 minutes. (air fryer setting)
- As soon as the donuts come out of the air fryer, place them in the melted butter. (Remember to be careful, they are very hot)
- In a small bowl, mix the granulated sugar and ground cinnamon mix well.
- Then roll into the cinnamon/sugar mixture.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 29Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 3mgSodium: 20mgCarbohydrates: 4gFiber: 0gSugar: 3gProtein: 0g