Air Fryer Easy Funfetti Cake Mix Donuts are the perfect way to start your morning. And they are so good, drizzle some icing over the top and add some more sprinkles and you have a great breakfast treat, anyone would love, young or old!
My kids love a batch of homemade (semi-homemade in this case) donuts, made with all of the goodness of traditional baked donuts, but only better since this one takes minutes to air fry up!
Confetti cake mix donuts are so easy to make. They are topped with vanilla glaze and some festive sprinkles for a great dessert or breakfast treat.
If you are looking for even other easy Air Fryer Donut Recipes, some of my favorites are AIR FRYER RASPBERRY LEMON DONUTS, AIR FRYER VANILLA DONUTS, AIR FRYER SOUR CREAM DONUTS and my kid’s ultimate favorite, AIR FRYER FRUITY PEBBLES DONUTS.
Air Fryer Easy Funfetti Cake Mix Donuts
Made with only a few ingredients, these cake mix donuts will wow everyone looking for a great batch of donuts in minutes.
- Funfetti Cake Mix
- Vegetable or Canola Oil
- Powdered Sugar
How To Make Air Fryer Easy Funfetti Cake Mix Donuts
In a large bowl mix together the cake mix, vegetable oil, water and egg. mix well.
Spray your donut pan with cooking spray and then pour the batter into the donut molds, filling about 2/3 way full. Set the temperature to 320 degrees F, air fryer setting for 6-10 minutes.
Let cool slightly before adding the glaze.
To Make The Glaze: mix the powdered sugar, milk, and butter until it is at the right consistency.
Dip the donuts into the icing, and then sprinkle with the sprinkles.
How Long to Air Fry Cake Mix Donuts
My general rule of thumb is to spoon the batter into the prepared donut pan and then air fry at 320 degrees F, air fryer setting for 7-10 minutes.
The exact time will depend on how thick your batter is, what pan you are using and what air fryer you are using.
What Kind Of Donut Pan Should I Use?
This will depend on the model of your air fryer. I have used several. Here are my recommendations for the type of air fryer you own. (affiliate links included)
- For Any Model, this silicone cake donut pan will fit every single air fryer. With a pair of scissors, you can cut it to size.
- If you have a larger-sized air fryer or an air fryer oven, I will invest in a set of these, which are very sturdy and easy to fill.
Check Out Some More Air Fryer Donut Recipes-
- AIR FRYER RASPBERRY LEMON DONUTS
- AIR FRYER COPYCAT KRISPY KREME DONUTS
- EASY CINNAMON SUGAR AIR FRYER DONUT HOLES
- AIR FRYER VANILLA DONUTS
- AIR FRYER CHURRO DONUTS
- 1 box Funfetti Cake Mix
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons milk
- In a large bowl, mix the cake mix, vegetable oil, water, and egg. Mix well.
- Spray your donut pan with cooking spray and then pour the batter into the donut molds, filling about 2/3 way full. Set the temperature to 320 degrees F, air fryer setting for 6-10 minutes.
- Let cool slightly before adding the glaze.
- To Make The Glaze: mix the powdered sugar, milk, and butter until it is at the right consistency.
- Dip the donuts into the icing, and then sprinkle with the sprinkles.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 410Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 28mgSodium: 502mgCarbohydrates: 75gFiber: 1gSugar: 49gProtein: 3g