Air Fryer Raspberry Lemon Donuts are amazing! They are light, delicious, and they taste amazing! With a great raspberry and lemon flavor, you can not really go wrong, and the air fryer does an amazing job of making them soft, moist, and just delicious.
The air fryer does an amazing job at perfectly cooking up baked goods. I really hope that everyone soon realizes this and becomes an expert baker. Using the air fryer to bake is amazing. The baked goods taste almost like items you would get at the bakery, light, moist and fluffy.
And they will be done from start to finish in less than 30 minutes, so much less time than driving through your local drive-thru for breakfast.
If you are looking for some more homemade donut recipes, here are some of my favorites, AIR FRYER SOUR CREAM DONUTS, AIR FRYER COPYCAT DUNKIN DONUTS CHOCOLATE GLAZED DONUTS and AIR FRYER GLAZED DONUTS.
Air Fryer Raspberry Lemon Donuts
Today, I filled these homemade air fryer donuts with fresh raspberry and lemon zest and juice for a perfect donut.
The icing is a simple lemon glaze, which really brings out the flavor of the raspberries and lemon in the donut.
How To Cook Air Fryer Raspberry Lemon Donuts
- All-Purpose Flour
- Baking Powder
- Baking Soda
- Granulated Sugar
- Pure Vanilla Extract
- Greek Yogurt (Plain)
- Vegetable Oil
- Lemon Juice
- Fresh Lemon Zest
- Fresh Raspberries
How To Make Air Fryer Raspberry Lemon Donuts
In a large mixing bowl, mix the all-purpose flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
Then mix in the egg, sugar, vanilla, milk, yogurt, oil, lemon juice, and lemon zest.
Fold in the raspberries. Spray your donut molds with cooking spray. Pour the batter into the donut molds filling about 3/4 way full, set into the air fryer basket. Set the temperature to 320 degrees F, air fryer setting, cooking for 10-14 minutes.
Let the donuts cool slightly, while you make the glaze.
To make the glaze, mix the powdered sugar, lemon juice, vanilla extract, and milk, mix until smooth. Drizzle over the donuts.
SOME COMMON QUESTIONS ASKED ABOUT MAKING HOMEMADE RASPBERRY LEMON DONUTS IN THE AIR FRYER
CAN I USE FROZEN RASPBERRIES IN THIS RECIPE?
Yes, you can use frozen, my advice would be not to thaw them as the batter will be watery.
Also please note your batter may end up a bit red as the raspberries thaw from air frying.
TIPS FOR MAKING THE BEST AIR FRYER RASPBERRY LEMON DONUTS-
- Only fill about 2/3 way full. If you overfill them, they will bubble over, and they will be difficult to remove from the donut pan.
- You can make the batter in advance. I would advise making it the night before you need it and then covering and refrigerated until the next morning.
SOME OTHER GREAT AIR FRYER DONUT RECIPES–
WHAT DONUT PANS CAN YOU USE IN THE AIR FRYER?
Air Fryer pans have come a long way since I started baking with my air fryer. They have these amazing silicone donut molds. These molds will fit any air fryer basket or oven.
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. At no cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
DON’T FORGET TO PIN–Print
There is nothing better than a homemade donut; today, I made a simple Raspberry and Lemon donuts batch. The lemon icing is a perfect balance and really brings out the raspberries in the donut.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt (plain/vanilla/lemon or raspberry)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1–2 tablespoons of milk (use 2 if you want a thinner glaze, 1 if you want a thicker glaze)
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the all-purpose flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- Then mix in the egg, sugar, vanilla, milk, yogurt, oil, lemon juice, and lemon zest.
- Fold in the raspberries.
- Spray your donut molds with cooking spray. Pour the batter into the donut molds filling about 3/4 way full, set into the air fryer basket. Set the temperature to 320 degrees F, air fryer setting, cooking for 10-14 minutes.
- Let the donuts cool slightly while you make the glaze.
- To make the glaze, mix the powdered sugar, lemon juice, vanilla extract, and milk, mix until smooth.
- Drizzle over the donuts.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: Air Fryer Raspberry Lemon Donuts