If you’re looking for a delicious treat without spending too much time in the kitchen, this Air Fryer Dunkin Donuts Cinnamon Raisin Bagel recipe is perfect!
It tastes like you’re indulging in an authentic donut experience, but it’s quick and easy with your air fryer and some simple ingredients. Enjoy something sweet while saving both calories and precious preparation time with this easy-to-follow Dunkin’ Donuts-inspired cinnamon raisin bagel recipe that can be made right in your home.
The Best Dunkin Donuts Cinnamon Raisin Bagel Recipe
Indulge in homemade cinnamon raisin bagels’ comforting and flavorful goodness with our recipe that rivals the beloved Dunkin’ Donuts version.
These bagels are a delightful combination of sweet cinnamon swirls and plump raisins, perfectly complemented by a chewy texture. Baked fresh in your own kitchen, these cinnamon raisin bagels are a wonderful way to start your day or enjoy them as a satisfying snack. With simple ingredients and easy-to-follow steps, you can recreate the taste of Dunkin’ Donuts’ cinnamon raisin bagels right in your own home. Get ready to savor the warmth and aroma of freshly baked bagels with our best Dunkin’ Donuts-inspired cinnamon raisin bagel recipe.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Copycat Dunkin Donuts Cinnamon Raisin Bagel
Cinnamon raisin bagels from Dunkin Donuts are the perfect breakfast meal to start your day off on the right foot -warm, gooey, and just enough sweetness. But why pay that steep price when you can make a delicious copycat version in your own kitchen? All you need is an air fryer and some easy-to-find ingredients! In this post, we’ll show you exactly how to replicate that beloved takeout classic, so say goodbye to those hefty fast food tabs. In no time at all, you’ll have warm, fluffy homemade cinnamon raisin bagels straight out of your air fryer – so let’s get started!
Remember the step-by-step directions are below in the printable recipe card at the bottom of the page, as well as the nutritional information.
- Self-Rising Flour
- Greek Yogurt
- Raisins: Golden or Regular Raisins
- Ground Cinnamon
- Sea Salt
How To Make Dunkin Donuts Cinnamon Raisin Bagels In Air Fryer
Nothing beats the delicious taste of a freshly made bagel from your favorite doughnut store, and now it’s possible to recreate that experience at home with an air fryer. With simple ingredients, you can easily make those hot and savory Dunkin Donuts Cinnamon Raisin Bagels in no time!
Below, we will walk you through all the necessary steps to enjoy these delicious treats whenever your heart desires. Ready to impact your tastebuds? Let’s get started!
Step One: Prepare The Dough
Combine the self-rising flour, ground cinnamon, and Greek yogurt in a large mixing bowl. Mix well. Slowly fold in the raisins.
Step Two: Knead The Dough
Mix until the dough comes together, then knead on a lightly floured surface for about 5 minutes until smooth and elastic.
Step Three: Shape The Dough
Divide the dough into 4-6 equal portions, depending on the desired size of your bagels. Shape each portion into a ball and gently flatten it to form a bagel shape. Ensure that the center of each bagel is well-formed.
Step Four: Air Fry
Preheat the air fryer to 375°F (190°C) for a few minutes. Place the shaped bagels in the air fryer basket, leaving enough space between them for air circulation. Air fry the bagels for approximately 12-15 minutes or until they turn golden brown and are cooked through. Flip the bagels halfway through the cooking time for even browning.
Step Five: Serving
While the bagels are still warm, brush the tops with melted butter. Combine the granulated sugar and ground cinnamon for the topping in a separate bowl. Sprinkle the mixture over the buttered bagels. Let the bagels cool slightly before serving.
Pro Tips For The Best Dunkin Donuts Cinnamon Raisin Bagels
- Use high-quality ingredients: Opt for fresh and high-quality ingredients, including self-rising flour and plump raisins. This will contribute to the overall taste and texture of the bagels.
- Knead the dough thoroughly: Take the time to knead the dough adequately to develop the gluten, which gives the bagels their characteristic chewy texture. Knead for about 4-5 minutes until the dough is smooth and elastic.
- Incorporate the raisins evenly: When adding raisins to the dough, distribute them as evenly as possible to ensure that every bagel bite has a good amount of raisins. Gently knead the raisins into the dough until they are well incorporated.
- Shape the bagels properly: When shaping them, ensure they have a smooth surface and a well-defined hole in the center. Wet your hands with water to prevent sticking while shaping. This will give the bagels an authentic look.
- Customize the toppings: Dunkin’ Donuts cinnamon raisin bagels are typically topped with a cinnamon-sugar mixture. Feel free to adjust the amount of cinnamon and sugar to suit your preferences. You can also add a sprinkle of oats or raisins for extra flavor and texture.
- Adjust baking time and temperature: Baking times and temperatures may vary depending on your air fryer. Keep an eye on the bagels while they bake, and adjust the time and temperature if needed to achieve a golden-brown color and a fully cooked interior.
- Enjoy fresh or toasted: Dunkin’ Donuts cinnamon raisin bagels are delicious when enjoyed fresh or lightly toasted. Serve them with cream cheese, butter, or your favorite spreads.
Frequently Asked Questions Air Fryer Dunkin Donuts Cinnamon Raisin Bagel
Can I make cinnamon raisin bagels in an air fryer?
Yes, you can make cinnamon raisin bagels in an air fryer. However, it’s important to note that the texture and taste of air-fried bagels may differ from traditional boiled and baked bagels. Air frying provides a different cooking method that may yield a slightly different result.
Can I use pre-made bagel dough or frozen bagels in the air fryer?
While pre-made bagel dough or frozen bagels may be suitable for air frying, it’s important to check the instructions on the packaging or consult the specific recipe you’re using. Different doughs and frozen bagels may require adjustments in cooking time and temperature.
How do I prevent the bagels from sticking to the air fryer basket?
To prevent the bagels from sticking to the air fryer basket, you can lightly grease the basket with cooking spray or brush it with oil before placing the bagels inside. Alternatively, you can use parchment paper or silicone baking mats in the air fryer to provide a non-stick surface for the bagels.
What is the recommended cooking time and temperature for air-frying cinnamon raisin bagels?
The cooking time and temperature can vary depending on the size and thickness of the bagels, as well as the specific air fryer model. It’s important to monitor the bagels closely and adjust the time and temperature as needed to achieve the desired level of browning and doneness.
How should I store leftover air-fried cinnamon raisin bagels?
If you have any leftover air-fried cinnamon raisin bagels, allow them to cool completely, then store them in an airtight container or resealable bag at room temperature for up to a few days. You can freeze them for longer storage and reheat them when ready to eat.
Can I customize the toppings for air-fried cinnamon raisin bagels?
You can customize the toppings for air-fried cinnamon raisin bagels according to your preferences. You can stick to the classic cinnamon-sugar topping or get creative by adding a drizzle of honey, cream cheese frosting, or your favorite bagel toppings like seeds or nuts.
More Air Fryer Recipes
- AIR FRYER SWEET POTATO CHIPS
- AIR FRYER BLOOMING ONION
- BLACKSTONE GRIDDLE RECIPE SHRIMP
- AIR FRYER CHOCOLATE CHIP GRANOLA
- BLACKSTONE LOADED GRILLED NACHOS
- AIR FRYER HARDEE’S BIG HOT HAM ‘N’ CHEESE
- AIR FRYER PHILLY CHEESESTEAK CALZONES
Air Fryer Dunkin Donuts Cinnamon Raisin Bagel
- 1 1/4 cup self-rising flour
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt, or kosher salt
Egg Wash: (Optional, otherwise use melted unsalted butter))
- 1 large egg white
- 1 teaspoon water, cold
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Combine the self-rising flour, ground cinnamon, salt, and Greek yogurt in a large mixing bowl. Mix well. Slowly fold in the raisins.
- Mix until the dough comes together, then knead on a lightly floured surface for about 5 minutes until smooth and elastic.
- Divide the dough into 4-6 equal portions, depending on the desired size of your bagels. Shape each portion into a ball and gently flatten it to form a bagel shape. Ensure that the center of each bagel is well-formed.
- Preheat the air fryer to 375°F (190°C) for a few minutes. Place the shaped bagels in the air fryer basket, leaving enough space between them for air circulation. Air fry the bagels for approximately 12-15 minutes or until they turn golden brown and are cooked through. Flip the bagels halfway through the cooking time for even browning.
- While the bagels are still warm, brush the tops with melted butter. Combine the granulated sugar and ground cinnamon for the topping in a separate bowl. Sprinkle the mixture over the buttered bagels. Let the bagels cool slightly before serving.
- Air Fryer
- Cooking Spray
- Parchment Paper, optional