Blackstone Griddle Recipe Shrimp is so good. It’s tender, and it’s delicious, and it cooks up in less than 10 minutes from start to finish.
So, if you are looking for a great and easy meal, one that the entire family will love, this is one of my favorites and absolutely delicious.
My son Ethan loves shrimp, and for dinner tonight, I made this simple shrimp kebab, served over a garden salad, the perfect meal.
If you are looking for other Blackstone Recipes, some of my favorites are BLACKSTONE GRIDDLE PHILLY CHEESESTEAK, BLACKSTONE GRIDDLE SMASH BURGERS, BLACKSTONE LOADED GRILLED NACHOS and BLACKSTONE GRILLED CORN ON THE COB.
How To Make Shrimp on the Blackstone Griddle
The hardest part of this recipe is waiting for the Blackstone Griddle to heat up, then add some butter to the griddle. This will help flavor the shrimp and make sure that the shrimp does not stick to the griddle.
Add the shrimp to the heated Blackstone Griddle, season with salt, black pepper, and your favorite seasoning. After about 3 minutes, flip your shrimp and then cook for another 3-4 minutes until fully cooked.
Remove when fully cooked. Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Blackstone Griddle Recipe Shrimp
This recipe/procedure for making shrimp can be made with any seafood; this is a great recipe to make shrimp, scallops, or clams.
Change out the Seasoning to whatever your favorite is! Old Bay Seasoning always works!
SOME OTHER BLACKSTONE RECIPES-
(affiliate link included)
Don’t Forget To Pin-
- 2 pounds shrimp
- Kebab Sticks
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Salt & Pepper To Taste
- Seasonings Optional
- Make your kebabs by threading the shrimp through the stick.
- Start by turning on your Blackstone Griddle to HIgh. Let heat for about 5 minutes.
- Add the butter to the griddle, allow for it to melt.
- Add your shrimp, and season with salt, pepper, and seasonings.
- After about 3 minutes, flip your shrimp and then cook for another 3-4 minutes until fully cooked.
- Remove when fully cooked.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!