We all know that the air fryer does an amazing job at air frying bacon. Today, I elevated my bacon, by adding some maple and brown sugar. Because who doesn’t love a sweet treat in the morning. Be forewarned this is so good, you will end up eating the entire plate, while you wait for the second batch to cook. (I know this from personal experience)
It is such a popular flavoring for bacon, they even sell it dried (affiliate link)
If you have never had bacon with maple and brown sugar. What I can tell you from years of eating it, is it the brown sugar and maple syrup makes a glaze. You can either eat it plain or you can add it as a topping for burgers.
The other thing to mention is that the air fryer will get very, very messy. So, if you have an air fryer oven, line the basket with foil. If you have an air fryer basket, use parchment paper.
Here are some other bacon recipes made just for the air fryer,
Items Used in Making This Recipe: (Affiliate links)
Don’t Forget to Pin–
Air Fryer, Maple and Brown Sugar Bacon
This is a great way to serve bacon to the family, it has a great sweet taste, adn my kids can gobble the entire plate up in seconds. #familyfavorite #kid-friendly
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 10
- Total Time: 15
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- Category: Breakfast, Pork
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 6 strips bacon
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- Start by lining the bottom of your air fryer with aluminum foil.
- Then cut your bacon into strips that fit in the air fryer basket (on top of the foil)
- Then in a small bowl, mix together the brown sugar and maple syrup.
- Spread over the bacon strips.
- Set the temperature for 360 degrees F, and the time for 7 minutes, after 7 minutes flip, for another 7 minutes.
- Remove from air fryer, plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: power air fryer oven candied bacon power air fryer candied bacon candied bacon in air fryer oven air fryer bacon reheat bacon in air fryer air fryer bacon appetizers candied bacon recipe gourmia air fryer bacon