Now, that I have an air fryer, I got rid of my toaster. And, I know a lot of you do. So, I had to play with my air fryer to get my bagels and toast done, exactly right. I started getting a lot of burned toast, but after several trials and errors, I came up with this.
Just add your bagel to the Air Fryer Basket
1. Place your bagel in the air fryer
2. Set the temperature to 365
3. Set the time for 3 minutes
4. Take the bagel out, and butter it
5. Put it back in for 3 minutes.
6. You will have the best bagel ever.
Don’t Miss these recipes: