Air Fryer Toasting An English Muffin is so easy in the Air Fryer! It’s one of the easiest and fool-proof ways to get a perfectly toasted English Muffin.
Now that I have my Air Fryer, I wanted to get rid of my toaster to make some room. So, I tried this morning. It was amazing!
Light, fluffy, tender, and delicious! The Air Fryer (no matter which one you have, the Ninja Foodi, Instant Pot Vortex, or another Air Fryer Basket or Oven Model, makes perfectly toasted English Muffins.
Some air fryers have a function on their fair fryer that have a toast setting., but some do not.
If you are looking for some more Easy Air Fryer Breakfast Recipes, some of my favorites are AIR FRYER MAPLE CANDIED BACON, AIR FRYER CINNAMON FRENCH TOAST, AIR FRYER AVOCADO TOAST WITH EGG, and AIR FRYER GLAZED BISCUIT DONUTS.
Air Fryers And Toasting
So, today, I will teach you everything that you need to know about toasting an English Muffin in the Air Fryer and then some great ways to jazz the toast up.
The first thing I would love to go over is cutting the English Muffin into two pieces. The first thing I learned when I was a little girl is you DO NOT use a knife.
The proper way to cut an English Muffin is with a fork. Use a fork to pry the two sides away from each other. The knife will remove all of your pockets for the butter to melt into if you cut it.
Place your split English Muffin into your air fryer basket. Set the temperature to 400 degrees F, air fryer setting, set the time for 2 to 4 minutes.
Some Toppings For Your English Muffin:
There are so many ways that you can change this recipe out, some great toppings, for a quick breakfast are:
- Cream Cheese
- Cottage Cheese
- Peanut Butter
Can I make English muffin pizzas in the air fryer?
Yes, it’s one of my family’s favorite quick lunches or snacks.
To do it, follow this recipe for a perfect Air Fryer English Muffin Pizza, every single time!
Can you heat a muffin in an air fryer?
Yes, you can easily heat a muffin in the air fryer, set the muffin into the basket, and set the temperature to 330 degrees F, air fryer setting, and heat until warmed through, about 3-5 minutes.
Some Other Great & Easy Air Fryer Breakfast Recipes:
- AIR FRYER LOADED BREAKFAST BURRITO
- AIR FRYER SCRAMBLED EGGS ON TOAST
- EASY AIR FRYER BEST CHERRY TURNOVERS
- AIR FRYER BREAKFAST CASSEROLE
- AIR FRYER CINNAMON FRENCH TOAST
- EASY AIR FRYER AVOCADO TOAST WITH EGG
- AIR FRYER MAPLE CANDIED BACON
- 1 whole English Muffins
- 2 teaspoons butter (optional)
- Start by putting your uncut English Muffin onto a cutting board.
- Using a fork (remember they are fork split English Muffins, see the package for more details)
- Place your split English Muffin into your air fryer basket.
- Set the temperature to 400 degrees F, air fryer setting.
- .Set the time for 2 to 4 minutes.
- Remove your English Muffin, top with butter (totally optional)
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 202Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 20mgSodium: 325mgCarbohydrates: 26gFiber: 2gSugar: 0gProtein: 4g