Air Fryer Loaded Breakfast Burrito is a quick and easy (but delicious) breakfast made in the Air Fryer, and they are truly amazing!
Filled to the brim with ground sausage, diced bacon, potatoes, red onions, bell pepper, eggs, and wrapping it all together in generous shredded cheddar cheese. This is so good, and it will soon become one of your favorite Air Fryer Breakfast Recipes.
There is nothing better in the morning than a great source of protein, and this Loaded Breakfast Burrito, is just the treat! It is so good, and you will start having them all day long! So, stock up on the ingredients, and this freeze amazingly well, and then you can toss them frozen into the air fryer! A great make-ahead homemade breakfast!
If you are looking for even more Air Fryer Breakfast Recipes, some of my favorites are AIR FRYER BEST CHERRY TURNOVERS, AIR FRYER BREAKFAST CASSEROLE, AIR FRYER APPLE CHEDDAR BACON SCONES, and AIR FRYER CHOCOLATE CROISSANTS.
Ingredients In Air Fryer Loaded Breakfast Burrito
- Ground Sauces
- Second Protein, either ham, Ground chicken, or bacon
- Red or Gold Potatoes
- Onions, Red or Sweet
- Red, Green, and Yellow Diced Bell Peppers
- Shredded Cheese
- Olive Oil
- Seasonings: Salt, Black Pepper, Garlic Powder, Italian Seasoning
How To Make Air Fryer Loaded Breakfast Burrito
Melt 2 tbsp butter with 3 tbsp olive oil over medium heat. Add potatoes and cook about 7-8 mins before adding in onions and peppers. Sauté for an additional 3-4 mins. Remove from heat and set aside.
Cook proteins, drain and set aside.
Scramble eggs, seasoning lightly with salt and pepper.
Start by adding the eggs to the center of the tortilla lightly mash down with the back of a spoon to hold the rest of the ingredients.
Add your proteins, followed by the sautéed potatoes and veggies, top with cheese. Roll burrito tightly.
How to Cook Breakfast Burritos in the Air Fryer
Place the filled burritos into the air fryer basket and spray with cooking spray or brush with melted butter. Air Fry for 5-6 minutes at 330 degrees F, air fryer setting.
Can I change the ingredients added to these burritos?
Yes, this is a very versatile recipe. You can add anything you want. I often change out the proteins, depending on what we have in the house.
Some great options are hash browns, tater tots, sausage links, fried eggs, feta cheese, fresh vegetables—anything and everything that you can think of.
What air fryer do you use?
I have about 30 to 35 air fryers, and this recipe will work in any Air Fryer Basket or Air Fryer Oven, including Ninja Foodi, Instant Pot Vortex, Instant Pot Crisp Lid, and GoWise, Phillips, etc.
The only thing that will change is the time, and each air fryer is slightly different by a few minutes. So, check your Air Fryer Loaded Breakfast Burrito as they are cooking.
What oil sprayer do you use?
After buying many air fryer sprayers, I have been using this one for about 3 1/2 years, and it is truly the only one that really works!
It’s a bit expensive, but well worth the expense.
How To Freeze Loaded Breakfast Burrito
After preparing the breakfast burritos, wrap in plastic wrap. Wrap the burritos tightly—place inside of a gallon-sized freezer bag. Make sure to label the bag with the date and the contents of the burritos, especially if you prepared them based on the varying needs of family members. Burritos will be good for up to 3 weeks in the freezer.
When warming up after frozen, it is best to let defrost in the fridge the night before but if you forget, remove from plastic wrap (this helps avoid kids being burned by steam). Wet a paper towel, wrap it around the frozen burrito, and microwave for 1 min.
This will steam the burrito as it heats up, and the tortilla won’t be hard.
Some Other Easy Breakfast Recipes
- AIR FRYER APPLE CHEDDAR BACON SCONES
- AIR FRYER POACHED EGGS
- EASY AIR FRYER BEST CHERRY TURNOVERS
- AIR FRYER FRUITY PEBBLES FRENCH TOAST
- AIR FRYER HAM AND CHEESE BITES
- 14 oz pack Ground sausage
- Second protein (ham, ground chicken, bacon)
- 2 cups Chopped red or gold potatoes
- 1/2 cup purple (red) onion
- 1/2 cup red, green, and yellow diced bell peppers
- 6-8 eggs
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Melt 2 tbsp butter with 3 tbsp olive oil over medium heat. Add potatoes and cook about 7-8 mins before adding in onions and peppers. Sauté for an additional 3-4 mins. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Cook proteins, drain and set aside.
- Scramble eggs, seasoning lightly with salt and pepper.
- Start by adding the eggs to the center of the tortilla.
- Lightly mash down with the back of a spoon to hold the rest of the ingredients.
- Add your proteins, followed by the sautéed potatoes and veggies, top with cheese.
- Roll burrito tightly.
- Place the filled burritos into the air fryer basket and spray with cooking spray or brush with melted butter. Air Fry for 5-6 minutes at 330 degrees F, air fryer setting.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 315Total Fat: 23gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 168mgSodium: 583mgCarbohydrates: 10gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 16g