This is an effortless way to make Air Fryer Poached Eggs. So, if you are looking at how to make a whole batch of poached eggs to serve at your next brunch or breakfast, this is the perfect recipe, and it’s simple.
Air Frying Poached Eggs could not be any simpler. They are perfect and a great option if you are on a low-carb or KETO-friendly diet.
Typically Air Fryer Poached Eggs are served with a hollandaise sauce, but they also make a great option for a simple breakfast. Just add some salt and black pepper to the poached eggs, serve with a side of bacon, and you are good to go. Easy and absolutely delicious.
If you are looking for even more Air Fryer Breakfast Recipes, some of my favorites are AIR FRYER SPAM, AIR FRYER HAM AND CHEESE OMELETTE, AIR FRYER BREAKFAST COOKIES and AIR FRYER BREAKFAST CASSEROLE.
Ingredients Needed For Poached Eggs
- Cooking Spray
How To Make Air Fryer Poached Eggs
Preheat air fryer to 400°F. (This is optional, cook time may take 1-2 minutes longer if you do not preheat the air fryer)
Spray your ramekins with cooking spray, and then crack one egg per ramekin into it. Add about 2 tablespoons of water into the ramekin. Set the ramekins into the air fryer basket, set the temperature to 360 degrees F, air fryer setting for 4 to 5 minutes.
When the eggs finish cooking, use a small spatula to lift the egg from any remaining water.
Make-Ahead Poached Eggs
If you want to make many poached eggs ahead of time, it’s effortless with the air fryer. What I do, is make a whole batch of ramekins, spray them with cooking spray, and reheat them as I make eggs benedict for a large crowd.
But, since they take only a few minutes, you are so much better at making them fresh, it’s a fun cooking project, and you can show off your Air Frying Skills.
WHAT KIND OF DISH IS BEST FOR MAKING POACHED EGGS?
I love using my plain set of 4-ounce ramekins, which are the perfect size for holding 1 to 2 eggs. Any larger, and the ramekins are too large.
A Quick Air Fryer Egg Benedict Recipe–
If you want to make an egg benedict with this recipe, you do not have to make the sauce yourself; there are plenty of great bottled sauces available for sale. Some of my favorites are :
- Classic Hollandaise Sauce (Knorr)
- Maille Hollandaise Sauce
- KETO-Friendly Hollandaise Sauce (Cashew Butter)
- Fresh Success Hollandaise Sauce Mix
Some Other Great & Easy Egg Recipes-
- AIR FRYER BREAKFAST EGG ROLLS
- AIR FRYER BARN YARD BUSTER WRAP
- EASY AIR FRYER BLT WITH HARD-BOILED EGGS
- AIR FRYER HAM AND CHEESE BITES
- AIR FRYER FROZEN QUICHE
Don’t Forget To Pin-
- 4 eggs
- 8 tablespoons water
- salt & black pepper to taste
- Cooking spray
- Preheat air fryer to 400°F. (This is optional, cook time may take 1-2 minutes longer if you do not preheat the air fryer)
- Spray your ramekins with cooking spray, and then crack one egg per ramekin into it. Add about 2 tablespoons of water into the ramekin. Set the ramekins into the air fryer basket, set the temperature to 360 degrees F, air fryer setting for 4 to 5 minutes.
- When the eggs finish cooking, use a small spatula to lift the egg from any remaining water.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 74Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 186mgSodium: 218mgCarbohydrates: 1gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 6g