Air Fryer Barn Yard Buster Wrap –Do you love wraps but are looking for a new and exciting way to enjoy them? Then you need to try this Air Fryer Barn Yard Buster Wrap! It’s loaded with all your favorite toppings and is perfect for a quick and easy meal. Plus, the air fryer makes it nice and crispy so you won’t be left with a soggy wrap!
Air Fryer Barn Yard Buster Wrap is a great and delicious breakfast. Made with eggs, pork sausages, cheese, roasted potatoes, a pouring of sausage gravy on top, and air fried to perfection. Growing up, this was my husband’s favorite meal, so I recreated it in the air fryer.
If you have never been to Tee Jaye’s Country Restaurant, a restaurant located in Ohio, where my husband grew up, it has good old country food. When I first went there with my husband, I was amazed at the food. Simple but delicious.
They are known for their breakfast wraps and their hearty breakfast options, The Barn Yard Buster Being One of them. All of the same flavors, perfectly fried up with the help of the air fryer, absolutely delicious.
If you are looking for even more Air Fryer Breakfast Recipes, some of my favorites are AIR FRYER VANILLA DONUTS, AIR FRYER BLUEBERRY PANCAKE MUFFINS, AIR FRYER, GERMAN APPLE PANCAKES, and AIR FRYER, EVERYTHING BAGEL BREAKFAST POCKETS.
What Is A Barnyard Buster Wrap?
Do you love trying new recipes? Are you always up for a culinary challenge? Then you’re going to want to try this Barnyard Buster Wrap! It’s a fun and unique twist on the traditional wrap, and it’s sure to impress your friends and family. So what exactly is in a Barnyard Buster Wrap? Keep reading to find out!
It is so good, it will almost make you feel that you are at Tee Jayes!
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Barn Yard Buster Wrap
- Tortillas: Use either Flour or Corn Tortillas. You can easily use corn tortillas for a gluten-free breakfast option!
- Cheese: Use shredded cheddar cheese or your favorite cheese!
- Diced Cooked Potatoes
- Cooked Sausage Patties
- Fried Eggs
- Sausage Gravy: Use your favorite sausage gravy, or use a homemade one!
How To Cook Air Fryer Barn Yard Buster Wrap
Place a tortilla down, add diced (cooked) sausage patties and diced cook potatoes on top of the tortilla, and drizzle about two tablespoons of sausage gravy on top.
Add some diced fried eggs and sprinkle with the cheddar cheese.
Wrap up the filling into a burrito, and place into the air fryer basket for 2 to 3 minutes at 390 degrees F, air fryer setting.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How do you air fry frozen breakfast burritos?
Start by preheating your air fryer to 400 degrees F, air fryer setting, for about 5 minutes. Then add your frozen burritos into the basket, set the timer for 5 minutes, and flip the burrito and the air fryer for another 5-7 minutes.
Remove when warmed through.
What Sausage Gravy Do You Recommend?
Oh, gravy. It’s one of those things that can make or break a meal. And when it comes to sausage gravy, there are so many variations out there. So which one is the best?
Here are some that I recommend:
- Pioneer Country Sausage Gravy Mix
- Campbell’s Country Style Sausage Gravy
- Libby’s Country Sausage Gravy
How To Store Breakfast Wraps
If you’re like most people, you probably enjoy a delicious breakfast wrap for breakfast every now and then. These store well.
Wrap them up in foil or saran wrap tightly. then place them into a Ziploc bag. They will last for about 2 to 3 days. Reheat in the microwave or the air fryer, heating until warmed through.
How To Freeze
If you have been looking for a freezer-friendly breakfast burrito this is one of my favorites! They will last in the freeze for 2 to 3 months.
To Freeze: Wrap the burritos into aluminum foil, and then place them onto a baking sheet. Place the baking sheet into the freeze, and freeze until the burritos are frozen solid. Remove the frozen burritos and then place them into a freezer bag.
When you are ready to eat them, unwrap the wraps, and then place them into the microwave or place them into the air fryer (350 degrees F, for 12 to 15 minutes). Heat until they are warmed through.
More Air Fryer Recipes:
Looking for a great air fryer breakfast recipe, here are some of my favorites!
- EASY AIR FRYER EVERYTHING BAGELS
- AIR FRYER BLUEBERRY BAGELS
- AIR FRYER, DONUTS IN UNDER 10 MINUTES, GLAZED BUTTER DONUTS
- EASY AIR FRYER, AVOCADO TOAST
- AIR FRYER, CANADIAN BACON EGG CUPS (KETO FRIENDLY)
Don’t Forget To Pin:
- 1 pound pork sausage patties, cooked
- 2 cups fried eggs
- 2 large burrito size tortillas or corn tortillas
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup cooked breakfast potatoes
- Place a tortilla down, and then add diced (cooked) sausage patties and diced cook potatoes on top of the tortilla, and drizzle about 2 tablespoons of sausage gravy on top.
- Add some diced fried eggs and sprinkle with the cheddar cheese.
- Wrap up the filling into a burrito, and place into the air fryer basket for 2 to 3 minutes at 390 degrees F, air fryer setting.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 2760Total Fat: 172gSaturated Fat: 67gTrans Fat: 2gUnsaturated Fat: 91gCholesterol: 1283mgSodium: 5736mgCarbohydrates: 164gFiber: 21gSugar: 15gProtein: 140g