Air Fryer Barn Yard Buster Wrap is a great and delicious breakfast. Made with eggs, pork sausages, cheese, roasted potatoes, a pouring of sausage gravy on top, and air fried to perfection. This was my husband’s favorite meal growing up, so I recreated it in the air fryer.
If you have never been to Tee Jaye’s Country Restaurant, a restaurant located in Ohio, where my husband grew up, it has good old country food. When I first went there with my husband, I was amazed at the food. Simple but delicious.
They are known for their breakfast wraps and their hearty breakfast options, The Barn Yard Buster Being One of them. All of the same flavors, perfectly fried up with the help of the air fryer, absolutely delious.
If you are looking for even more Air Fryer Breakfast Recipes, some of my favorites are AIR FRYER VANILLA DONUTS, AIR FRYER BLUEBERRY PANCAKE MUFFINS, AIR FRYER, GERMAN APPLE PANCAKES, and AIR FRYER, EVERYTHING BAGEL BREAKFAST POCKETS.
How To Make Air Fryer Barn Yard Buster
- Flour or Corn Tortillas
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Diced Cooked Potatoes
- Cooked Sausage Patties
- Fried Eggs
- Sausage Gravy
How To Cook Air Fryer Barn Yard Buster Wrap:
Place a tortilla down, and then add diced (cooked) sausage patties and diced cook potatoes on top of the tortilla, and drizzle about 2 tablespoons of sausage gravy on top.
Add some diced fried eggs and sprinkle with the cheddar cheese.
Wrap up the filling into a burrito, and place into the air fryer basket for 2 to 3 minutes at 390 degrees F, air fryer setting.
Some Common Questions Asked About This Recipe–
How do you air fry frozen breakfast burritos?
Start by preheating your air fryer to 400 degrees F, air fryer setting, for about 5 minutes. Then add your frozen burritos into the basket, set the timer for 5 minutes, flip the burrito and the air fryer for another 5-7 minutes.
Remove when warmed through.
Some Other Great & Easy Air Fryer Breakfast Recipes-
- EASY AIR FRYER EVERYTHING BAGELS
- AIR FRYER BLUEBERRY BAGELS
- AIR FRYER, DONUTS IN UNDER 10 MINUTES, GLAZED BUTTER DONUTS
- EASY AIR FRYER, AVOCADO TOAST
- AIR FRYER, CANADIAN BACON EGG CUPS (KETO FRIENDLY)
Don’t Forget To Pin-
- 1 pound pork sausage patties, cooked
- 2 cups fried eggs
- 2 large burrito size tortillas or corn tortillas
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup cooked breakfast potatoes
- Place a tortilla down, and then add diced (cooked) sausage patties and diced cook potatoes on top of the tortilla, and drizzle about 2 tablespoons of sausage gravy on top.
- Add some diced fried eggs and sprinkle with the cheddar cheese.
- Wrap up the filling into a burrito, and place into the air fryer basket for 2 to 3 minutes at 390 degrees F, air fryer setting.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 2760Total Fat: 172gSaturated Fat: 67gTrans Fat: 2gUnsaturated Fat: 91gCholesterol: 1283mgSodium: 5736mgCarbohydrates: 164gFiber: 21gSugar: 15gProtein: 140g