There is nothing better than an Easy Air Fryer Breakfast. Today I made a fun version of bacon and eggs using Canadian Bacon. Air Fryer Canadian Bacon Egg Cups are amazing perfectly cooked bacon and eggs, all in one pan.
There is nothing better than an easy breakfast recipe, and the air fryer cooks up so many dishes absolutely beautifully. Today, I made a play on bacon and eggs, and my kids loved it.
So, if you have been looking for Easy Air Fryer Breakfast Recipes, I am sure that they will become one of your family’s favorites once you try this one.
There are so many great and easy Air Fryer Breakfast Recipes, some of my favorites are AIR FRYER BREAKFAST CASSEROLE, AIR FRYER SOFT BOILED EGGS, AIR FRYER POACHED EGGS and AIR FRYER GLAZED PUMPKIN SCONES.
What Is Canadian Bacon?
If you have never heard of Canadian bacon, you are not alone; it’s one of the most common questions when I first posted this recipe.
Canadian Bacon to me is ham, it looks like ham, and more importantly, it tastes almost like ham. You will find it right next to the bacon in the grocery store.
This recipe will work perfectly if you have any ham leftover from Easter Dinner or any other occasion where you made a ham dinner.
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Canadian Bacon Egg Cups
- Canadian Bacon
- Salt & Black Pepper
- Muffin Tin
How To Make Air Fryer Canadian Bacon Egg Cups
Line your muffin tin with a piece of Canadian Bacon.
Crack an egg in the center of the bacon. Then just set the muffin tin in the air fryer, 330 degrees F, for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, check and see if the egg is done if you want it hard-boiled, add a couple of minutes.
Some Pro Tips For Making Air Fryer Canadian Bacon Egg Cups
- You do not need to spray your muffin tin, as the oils from the Candian Ham will help your egg and ham slide out.
- You can add some spices, although I kept it plain with salt and black pepper. Any seasonings would work here.
- Make sure that your eggs are fully cooked before removing the muffin tin.
- Check to see when you want your eggs. My kids like theirs, able to dunk their toast in them with the yolk still runny. If you want them done more, add more cooking time.
This recipe will work with either scrambled eggs or hard-boiled eggs.
For Scrambled Eggs:
In a small bowl, mix four eggs, and 4 tablespoons of cream. Whisk well, and then pour the egg mixture into the center of the Candian Bacon. The cooking time and temperature would be the same.
For Hard Boiled Eggs:
For making hard-boiled eggs, crack the egg in the center of the Canadian Bacon, and then cook for 15 minutes at 250 degrees F, air fryer setting.
You can add cheese, seasonings, chopped bacon, etc.
Products Used In Making This Recipe
While you can use silicone cups in the air fryer, I find that they are too flimsy, so I invested in this small muffin tin that fits most of my air fryers (affiliate link included)
Some Other Great & Easy Air Fryer Breakfast Recipes-
- AIR FRYER STRAWBERRY DONUTS
- AIR FRYER FRUITY PEBBLES FRENCH TOAST
- NINJA FOODI COPYCAT STARBUCKS COFFEE CAKE
- AIR FRYER HAM AND CHEESE OMELETTE
- AIR FRYER 2 INGREDIENT WEIGHT WATCHER FRIENDLY BAGELS
Don’t Forget To Pin-
Air Fryer Canadian Bacon Egg Cups (KETO Friendly)
- 4 pieces Canadian Bacon
- 4 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Line your muffin tin with a piece of Canadian Bacon.
- Crack an egg in the center f the bacon. Then just set the muffin tin in the air fryer, 330 degrees F, for 5 minutes, air fryer setting.
- After 5 minutes, check and see if the egg is done if you want it hard-boiled, add a couple of minutes.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
- Air Fryer, Air Fryer Basket or Air Fryer Oven
- Muffin Tin, or Muffin Pan