Air Fryer Bacon and Egg Cups –This is such a great Air Fryer Breakfast, and there is nothing better than a homemade egg cup. KETO and Low-Carb Friendly!
I have been making these for years, and today, I added some cheese on half of them for a great, easy, and fun breakfast that the entire family will enjoy!
I love making breakfast in my Air Fryer, and eggs are so good in the Air Fryer, and I love that I pop them in and then walk away, get ready for the day, and come back, and breakfast is made for me! Amazing!
If you are looking for even more Air Fryer Breakfast Recipes, some of my favorites are AIR FRYER LOADED BREAKFAST BURRITO, AIR FRYER BEST CHERRY TURNOVERS, AIR FRYER BREAKFAST CASSEROLE, and AIR FRYER APPLE CHEDDAR BACON SCONES.
Why You Need This Recipe!
- The perfect breakfast, bacon, and eggs cooked in one pan.
- KETO and low-carb friendly
- Kid-Friendly, my kids love these. They are perfect before school breakfast.
- Fully customizable, add species, cheese, etc. The family will love these!
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Bacon and Egg Cups
- Salt and Black Pepper
- Muffin Tin
- Air Fryer
How To Make Air Fryer Bacon and Egg Cups
In a muffin tin, place the bacon around the circular part, making a basket with the bacon. Set in the air fryer at 400 degrees F (air fryer setting) for 5 minutes.
After 5 minutes, crack the egg into the center of the 1/2 air-fried bacon.
Set back into the air fryer for another 5 minutes, if you want to add cheese, add some at this point.
- For best results, use a muffin tin that will easily fit into the air fryer basket.
- If you want your bacon really crispy, add the bacon first and cook for a few minutes before adding the egg.
- You can use silicone muffin cup liners, but they are hard to remove once the eggs and bacon are cooked.
- Since every air fryer is a bit different, and eggs cook quickly, I would watch them during the last few minutes of cooking.
This is a really easy recipe, but you can change it out very easily; here are some of my suggestions for even more recipes.
- Meat: Use Canadian bacon, ham slices, turkey bacon, etc.
- Cheese: Add shredded mozzarella, cheddar, gouda, or any other of your favorite cheeses.
- Seasonings: Add Everything But the Bagel (amazing on top), Italian Seasoning, Garlic Powder, or Onion Powder.
- Vegetables: Make a mini quiche; add diced green bell peppers, onions, tomatoes, etc.
- Toppings: Add salsa, sour cream, avocado or tomato slices, etc.
How To Store Bacon and Egg Cups
This is a great make-ahead meal that I make a batch on Sunday, and then we eat during the week. They store very well. After you bake them up, let them cool to room temperature, and then place them into an airtight container. Place the container into the refrigerator, where they will last for about 2 to 3 days.
You can either reheat them in the air fryer or the microwave, heat them until warmed through.
How To Freeze Air Fryer Bacon and Egg Cups
These do not freeze well, so you will need to make a fresh batch when you want some.
Can I Scramble The Eggs In The Cups?
Yes! This is a great recipe; you can mix the eggs with milk and then pour them into the center of the bacon.
The time and temperature will remain the same.
How Do I Get The Bacon Crispy?
If you want to get the bacon crispy, you will need to cook the bacon without the eggs for a couple of minutes.
This way, both the eggs and bacon are perfectly crispy and delicious!
What Pans Do I Need To Make Air Fryer Eggs In?
While you can use any muffin tin, you really need one that will fit inside your basket. A few of my favorites are: (affiliate links included)
Other Air Fryer Egg Recipes-
- AIR FRYER LOADED BREAKFAST BURRITO
- AIR FRYER SAUSAGE, BACON, AND EGG SANDWICH
- EASY AIR FRYER SOFT BOILED EGGS
- AIR FRYER POACHED EGGS
- AIR FRYER BARN YARD BUSTER WRAP
Don’t Forget To Pin-
Air Fryer Bacon and Egg Cups
- 4 pieces bacon
- 4 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- In a muffin tin, place the bacon around the circular part, making a basket with the bacon. Set in the air fryer at 400 degrees F (air fryer setting) for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, crack the egg into the center of the 1/2 air-fried bacon. Set back into the air fryer for another 5 minutes.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
- Air Fryer, Air Fryer Basket or Air Fryer Oven
- Muffin Tin, or Muffin Pan