These are simply amazing. I mean, what other breakfast can you have done, be KETO friendly and taste amazing, in under 20 minutes? Today, I am showing you how to make Air Fryer Breakfast Casserole.
I have been making these for years in my air fryer, and finally decided to sit down and write about them, because they are so good. And I know a lot of you are looking for easy and quick breastfast ideas.
One of the best things about making this is that you can use any fillings that you want, so if you wanted to use bacon, use some bacon, but if you wanted sausage, stick with the sauces. It is a very versatile recipe.
If you are looking for even more Air Fryer Breakfast Recipes, some of my favorites are: AIR FRYER APPLE CHEDDAR BACON SCONES, AIR FRYER VANILLA DONUTS, AIR FRYER BARN YARD BUSTER WRAP and BREAKFAST POTATOES IN THE AIR FRYER.
Ingredients In Air Fryer Breakfast Casserole
- Heavy Cream
- Italian Sausage
- Diced Tomatoes
- Green Chilies
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Italian Seasoning
How To Make Air Fryer Breakfast Casserole
Mix the cooked Italian sausage, diced tomatoes, and Italian seasoning in a large mixing bowl. Mix well. Add the shredded cheese. Add the eggs and heavy cream, and mix whisk. This will help the eggs get a bit frothy.
Add the egg ingredients to the ramekins, and then top off with some more shredded cheese.
Set in your air fryer for 5 to 8 minutes at 340 degrees F. (air fryer setting); note every air fryer is different, so check your eggs to ensure they are completely done before removing them.
Is This A Make-Ahead Recipe?
There are two ways to make this recipe ahead of time.
A. Cook them, then refrigerate them and reheat them later. They will last for a day or 2 after that, dispose of them.
B. Assemble them and then cook them as you need them. They will last for about 3 to 4 days.
Other Breakfast Meats You Can Use
There are so many ways to change out this recipe. One of the easiest is to change out the breakfast meats. Some of my favorites are:
- Cooked Bacon
- Cooked Canadian Bacon
- Chopped Deli Ham
What To Serve With Air Fryer Breakfast Casserole
This breakfast casserole is also a great and filling meal, by itself.
What Containers Can I Use In The Air Fryer?
These are really easy to make. I would suggest that if you want to make them, you purchase a set of ramekins. They will be really a great investment, as you can bake muffins in them and many other things. (affiliate links included)
How To Reheat Air Fryer Breakfast Casserole
This is so easy to reheat in the Air Fryer. Place the ramekins back into the Air Fryer Basket, and set the temperature to 350 degrees F, air fryer setting, for 4 to 8 minutes.
This recipe will work in every air fryer, including Ninja Foodi, Instant Pot Vortex, Cosori Air Fryer, Instant Pot Crisp Lid, or even the Mealthy Lid.
Here are some of my favorites,
Some of My Other Breakfast Recipes–
- AIR FRYER, EVERYTHING BAGEL BREAKFAST POCKETS
- AIR FRYER, CLASSIC BREAKFAST GRILLED CHEESE
- BREAKFAST POTATOES IN THE AIR FRYER
- AIR FRYER CHOCOLATE CHIP GRANOLA
- AIR FRYER BAKED APPLES
Do Not Forget To Pin,
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 pound COOKED Italian sausage
- 1 cup diced tomatoes & green chilies
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- In a large mixing bowl mix together the cooked Italian sausage, diced tomatoes, and Italian seasoning. Mix well.
- Add the shredded cheese.
- Add the eggs and heavy cream, and mix whisk. This will help the eggs get a bit frothy.
- Add the egg ingredients to the ramekins and then top off with some more shredded cheese.
- Set in your air fryer, for 5 to 8 minutes at 340 degrees F. (air fryer setting) note every air fryer is different so check your eggs to make sure they are completely done, before removing.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 560Total Fat: 43gSaturated Fat: 18gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 29gCholesterol: 273mgSodium: 1078mgCarbohydrates: 9gFiber: 2gSugar: 5gProtein: 32g