This is a very simple recipe. I really am working on creating healthy and fast recipes.
After all, my life is hectic and I just bought an Air Fryer to get my family eating at home more and meanwhile saving calories and money.
Baked Apples are really delicious and healthy. And they satisfy any child’s sweet tooth. It’s also a great project for you to get the child to help in the kitchen.
I made my apples and my son promptly came over and made his own, only with raisins, he doesn’t go for nuts. You can drizzle this off with a glaze of honey and you can dress them up, for the company with a cinnamon stick, and remember to save the apple top it, makes for a dramatic presentation.
This is the Air Fryer I own. I have really liked it. It’s simple…which is important to me.
Today, I am showing you a basic recipe for making a cake in the Air Fryer. This is a base recipe, meaning if you swap out the flavors and get a hundred more recipes, for cakes.
Here are some other of my tried and true recipes:
Start by coring the apple. In other apples, I cut the top off (save it for later, it makes a dramatic presentation)
Then mix your filing, you can use anything from raisins to oatmeal.
Then mix in the butter, which will help bind your filling together.
Scoop the filling into the apple.
Sprinkle some nice spices on it, cinnamon, nutmeg, and all spices go great with this recipe.
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Don’t Forget to Pin–
Air Fryer-Baked Apples Stuffed with Raisins and Walnuts
This is such an easy dessert or a fun breakfast for the kids!
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 10
- Total Time: 20
- Yield: 1 serving 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 1 apple (any kind)
- 2 tablespoons walnuts
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Your choice of all-spice (ground), ground cinnamon or ground nutmeg
- Start by coring out the apple. If you want to use the top again, make sure you cut it off, then core it.
- In a small bowl mix your filling together, raisins and walnuts, feel free to mix that out with oats they taste amazing. Then mix in your butter.
- Scoop the filling into the apple, and sprinkle some of the spices on top.
- Set your apple into an air fryer safe pan and cook for 20 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Remove from air fryer, plate, serve and enjoy!
Keywords: air fryer baked apple slices apples in air fryer weight watchers ninja air fryer baked apples air fryer apple cobbler baked apples recipe air fryer for fruit air fryer applesauce air fryer recipes