I can honestly say to you, this might be one of the best things you make in your air fryer, it makes a fabulous breakfast. It is so good, my kids kept on going back and eating some, which is a great thing, that I took a picture before, I placed it on the counter (they know food is only allowed to be eaten, once I take a picture, it’s hard being a food bloggers child).
This is so good, you will make it and keep on making it, it’s easy, makes an enormous impression on you and your family, and you can be a superstar, but literally doing hardly any work. Doesn’t that sound wonderful?
Now, I’m not a great baker at all. I absolutely love dough products, straight from the oven, this is an easy hack breakfast.
This would be an easy morning breakfast, that will impress everyone, and the kids will absolutely love it, and it goes wonderfully with a cup of coffee.
So, this one is easy, the entire month of April, I am planning on working with Cinnamon Rolls, basically, I have about 100 ideas written down, and I thought everyone loves a good cinnamon roll.
I hope you and your family enjoy this recipe!
Here are some other Cinnamon Roll Hack Breakfasts
Start by cutting each cinnamon roll into 4ths.
Mix together the milk, eggs, vanilla, cinnamon, butter, and nutmeg–mix well
Pour over the cinnamon rolls.
Kitchen Items Used: (Note: Affiliate links are included in this post)
Don’t Forget to Pin–
Air Fryer-Homemade Cinnamon Baked French Toast
This is such an easy Cinnamon French Toast Bake. My kids absolutely love this, I usually serve this on lazy weekends and as our holiday breakfast.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 12
- Total Time: 17
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- 2 cans Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup cream
- 3 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Start by melting the butter, and then using it to spread on the air fryer safe pan.
- Then cup the cinnamon rolls into 4ths, then spread them on the air fryer pan.
- Then mix in a small bowl, the eggs, cream, cinnamon, nutmeg and vanilla extract.
- Pour the mixture over the cinnamon rolls.
- Place your air fryer safe pan into the air fryer basket and set the time for 12 minutes, at 350 degrees F.
- After 12 minutes check your casserole, mine was done. But the exact time for your machine is going to be different. Make sure it’s cook through if it does not add another 3 minutes, and check every 3 minutes until it’s completely cooked.
- Remove from air fryer basket, and immediately pour the icing (that comes with the rolls).
Plate, serve & enjoy!
Keywords: frozen french toast in air fryer frozen french toast sticks air fryer cooking frozen french toast sticks in air fryer how to make frozen french toast sticks in air fryer how long to cook frozen french toast sticks in air fryer air fryer french toast casserole farm rich french toast sticks in air fryer how do you cook frozen french toast sticks in the air fryer