Air Fryer Blueberry Donuts — Air fryer blueberry donuts are a recipe that will make your mouth water. The best part about these tasty treats is that they can be made in less than ten minutes. Best of all, this recipe is for an air fryer which means you will not have to stand over the stovetop flipping donuts every 2 seconds! It’s just too easy.
There is nothing like a fresh hot donut for breakfast. Although, I am from Boston, where Dunkin Donuts is on every street corner. Today, I am bringing you my delicious version of an Air Fryer Blueberry Donuts.
These donuts are amazing, and they are loaded with fresh blueberries, and they are much healthier than the version you can buy at the local donut shop.
Baked donuts are excellent in the air fryer. You get the light, airy texture and flavor without the calories from frying them in vegetable oil. I promise you; this will be worth your time. They go amazingly with a hot cup of coffee, or I serve them with a cup of hot chocolate for my kids.
Easy Recipe to Make Air Fryer Blueberry Donuts– Watch The Video Below!
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Blueberry Donuts
- All-Purpose Flour
- Baking Soda
- Ground Cinnamon
- Granulated Sugar
- Unsalted Butter
- Pure Vanilla Extract
- Fresh Blueberries (you can use frozen)
- Powdered Sugar
How To Make Air Fryer Blueberry Donuts
Mix the flour, sugar, salt, baking soda, and ground cinnamon in a large bowl. Pour the milk, egg, melted butter, and vanilla into the mixing bowl, beating until well combined. Fold in the fresh blueberries. Mix well.
Spray your donut pans with olive oil, being careful to spray the sides well. Scoop the batter into the donut pans, filling about 2/3 the way full. Set the pan into the air fryer and set the temperature to 320 degrees F for 10-15 minutes.
Test to see if the donut comes out clean, but stick a toothpick into the center of one, and remove it from the air fryer if it comes out clean.
Let cool slightly while you make the icing. Glaze the donuts with the icing, plate, serve, and enjoy!
Can I Use Frozen Blueberries In This Recipe?
Yes, you can use frozen. My advice would be not to thaw them as the batter will be watery. You can also use dried blueberries, although they will not be juicy.
Tips For Making The Best Air Fryer Blueberry Donuts
- Only fill about 2/3 way full. If you overfill them, they will bubble over, and they will be difficult to remove from the donut pan.
- You can make the batter in advance. I would advise making it the night before you need it and then covering and refrigerating until the next morning.
- Since every air fryer is slightly different, remember to check your donuts frequently, as they cook up. The minute that you stick a toothpick into the center of the donut, remove it.
- Let the donuts slightly cool, before adding the icing/glaze.
- You can also serve these with a dusting of powdered sugar.
More Air Fryer Donut Recipes:
- AIR FRYER APPLE CIDER DONUTS
- EASY EASY AIR FRYER BAKED CHOCOLATE DONUTS
- AIR FRYER BAKED CINNAMON SUGAR DONUTS
Air Fryer Donut Pans:
|Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. At no cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
This was my first air fryer donut pan. Since it is made from silicone, you can cut it to any air fryer. And what is better is it is relatively inexpensive.
Then when I purchased my first air fryer oven (Omni Plus), I upgraded to this pan.
Air Fryer Blueberry Donuts
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons melted butter, unsalted
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2-3 tablespoons milk
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the flour, sugar, salt, baking soda, and ground cinnamon.
- Pour the milk, egg, melted butter, and vanilla into the mixing bowl, beating until well combined.
- Fold in the fresh blueberries.
- Mix well.
- Spray your donut pans with olive oil, being careful to spray the sides really well.
- Scoop the batter into the donut pans, filling about 2/3 the way full.
- Set the pan into the air fryer and set the temperature to 320 degrees F for 10-15 minutes.
- Test to see if the donut comes out clean, but sticking a toothpick into the center of one, and if it comes out clean, remove it from the air fryer.
- Let cool slightly while you make the icing.
- Glaze the donuts with the icing, plate, serve, and enjoy!
To Make The Glaze: add the powdered sugar and milk into a small bowl. Mix until well blended.
- Air Fryer
- Donut Pan