Air Fryer Jam Stuffed French Toast is an amazing and easy breakfast that the kids and adults will absolutely love, and I will keep your secret that it only took mere minutes to make!
The air fryer does an amazing job at perfectly crisping up French Toast. I fell in love with my air fryer making french toast shortly after using it in 2017. Over the years, I have made several French Toast.
But the ones that my kids always go back to is this really simple Air Fryer Jam Stuffed French Toast.
If you are looking for easy Air Fryer Breakfast Recipes, some of my favorites are AIR FRYER LOADED BREAKFAST BURRITO, AIR FRYER CHOCOLATE CHIP GRANOLA, AIR FRYER APPLE CHEDDAR BACON SCONES, and BREAKFAST POTATOES IN THE AIR FRYER.
Ingredients Needed In Air Fryer Jam Stuffed French Toast
- Strawberry Jam
- Pure Vanilla Extract
- Granulated Sugar
How To Make Air Fryer Jam Stuffed French Toast
Start by laying out the bread on a cutting board. Then, use a biscuit cutter and cut out a circle in the middle of the bread.
In the center of the bread, add about 1 tablespoon of jam (or jelly)
Make a sandwich with the top. (Add the top over the jam ) Then in a small bowl, mix the eggs, vanilla, and milk. In another bowl, add the sugar. Dunk your sandwich French toast into the egg mixture. After the French toast has been coated with both sides of the egg mixture, place in either a greased air fryer basket or air fryer tray (both sprayed with olive oil)
Set the basket or the tray back into the air fryer. Set the time for 5 minutes and the temperature to 320 degrees F (air fryer setting)
After the time is up, immediately place the french toast in the sugar bowl, coating both sides.
What is the Best Bread for French Toast?
There are so many options for this recipe; you can use whatever you have on hand or grab some special bread. The recipe will work the same.
Some of my favorites are:
- Challah Bread
- Sour Dough Bread
- French Bread
- Sandwich Bread
- Gluten-Free Bread
- Keto-Friendly Bread (Low-Carb)
What Milk to Use for French Toast
This recipe will work with any milk that you want while I used milk. I have made this recipe with these milk products, with excellent results:
- Oak Milk
- Lactose Free Milk
- Heavy Cream
- Skim Milk
- Coconut Milk
- Almond Milk
What Sweeteners to Use for French Toast
While today, I used simply granulated sugar. I know that several of my readers have conditions that need for them to limit their sugar intake, some great alternatives are:
- Maple Syrup
- Coconut Sugar
How To Make This French Toast Ahead of Time
This is a great make-ahead meal, and I love making this. You can make these and freeze them so easily.
Make as directed, and then place them on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Place the cooked Air Fryer Jam Stuffed French Toast on the parchment paper. And place into the freezer until frozen solid.
Remove and place the frozen Air Fryer Jam Stuffed French Toast into a freezer bag. This is because they will store for about 1 to 2 months.
To Cook From Frozen: Place them into the air fryer basket, air fry at 350 degrees F, air fryer setting for 7 to 10 minutes, or until hot.
Some More Air Fryer French Toast Recipes-
- AIR FRYER FRUITY PEBBLES FRENCH TOAST
- HOW TO MAKE TRADER JOE’S FROZEN FRENCH TOAST IN THE AIR FRYER
- AIR FRYER FRENCH TOAST STICKS
- EASY AIR FRYER STRAWBERRY CROISSANT FRENCH TOAST
- AIR FRYER PUMPKIN FRENCH TOAST
- 6 pieces of bread, any type
- 1/4 cup of strawberry jam (or any type)
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- Start by laying out the bread on a cutting board.Use a biscuit cutter and cut out a circle in the middle of the bread.
- In the center of the bread, add about 1 tablespoon of jam (or jelly)
- Make a sandwich with the top. (Add the top over the jam )
- Then in a small bowl, mix together the eggs, vanilla and milk.
- In another bowl, add the sugar.
- Dunk your sandwich french toast into the egg mixture.
- After the french toast has been coated with both sides of the egg mixture, place in either a greased air fryer basket or air fryer tray (both sprayed with olive oil)
- Set the basket or the tray back into the air fryer. Set the time for 5 minutes and the temperature to 320 degrees F (air fryer setting)
- After the time is up, immediately place the french toast in the bowl of sugar, coating both sides.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 227Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 47mgSodium: 229mgCarbohydrates: 44gFiber: 1gSugar: 22gProtein: 6g