Air Fryer Pumpkin French Toast –Is there anything better than pumpkin French toast in the morning? This air fryer pumpkin French toast is easy to make and so delicious! It’s perfect for a fall breakfast or brunch. You’ll love how crispy the bread is and how sweet and creamy the pumpkin filling is. So good!
The weather is getting colder, which means it’s time to start cooking comfort food! This pumpkin French toast is a perfect autumn treat. The air fryer gives it a crispy crust, while the pumpkin filling makes it moist and delicious. Serve with warm syrup for a breakfast that will keep you cozy all morning long. Enjoy!
Homemade Air Fryer Pumpkin French Toast Recipe
Are you looking for a delicious and easy breakfast recipe in your air fryer? If so, then you must try this homemade Air Fryer Pumpkin French Toast recipe! It’s quick and easy to make and will please everyone at the breakfast table. Plus, it’s a great way to use up any leftover pumpkin puree that you may have. So what are you waiting for? Give this recipe a try today!
Ingredients Needed For Air Fryer Pumpkin French Toast
- French Loaf Bread
- Ground Cinnamon
- Granulated Sugar
- Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Pumpkin Puree
- Powdered Sugar
How To Make Air Fryer Pumpkin French Toast
Slice the bread into sticks about 2 inches wide and about five inches long—Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees.
In a large bowl, combine the eggs and the milk. Add the cinnamon, sugar, pumpkin spice, and pumpkin purée. Mix well with a whisk.
Dip each stick of bread into the egg mixture, thoroughly coating it. Place each stick into the air fryer basket. Place the basket in an air fryer, secure the lid, and air fry for about 5 minutes. After that, flip the sticks over and drizzle with the butter. Air fry for an additional 5 minutes.
Sticks should be a nice golden brown but not overdone. Remove from the air fryer. Dust with more cinnamon sugar if you wish, add powdered sugar, and serve with maple syrup!
Freezing: You can freeze some French toast sticks for a quick and easy breakfast later. Allow them to cool, and then place them in plastic wrap or an airtight bag before freezing. When reheating – put them in the air fryer, oven, or microwave until heated throughout!
Serving: These sticks are perfect, just sprinkled with more cinnamon sugar (aka churro style), dusted with powdered sugar, or drizzled with maple syrup!
What Bread To Use: I used the soft French bread from the grocery store. You can also use Italian bread or anything large and soft. Challah or Brioche work great as well! I used the whole loaf and made them in batches of 8 each.
Timing: Because air fryers can vary in cooking time, keep an eye on them, so they don’t overcook!!
Serve a batch of pumpkin french toast with eggs, sausages, bacon, or even some great oatmeal!
Serve with maple syrup, butter, powdered sugar, jam, peanut butter, or even fresh fruit.
How to store
Let any leftover cool to room temperature and then place into an airtight container, and store in the refrigerator for about 2 to 3 days.
You can easily make a double batch and freeze one batch for later. Prepare as directed, let cool to room temperature and then place onto a parchment-lined baking sheet. Place the baking sheet into the freezer, and freeze until frozen solid. Remove the frozen French Toast sticks and place Pumpkin French Toast into a freezer bag or freezer-safe container. They will last for 2 to 3 months.
How To Reheat: Place the pumpkin French toast sticks into the air fryer basket, and cook for a couple of minutes at 330 degrees F. Use the air fryer setting.
More Air Fryer Breakfast Recipes:
If you love my Pumpkin French Toast Air Fryer recipe, here are some of my other favorites!
- AIR FRYER LIVERWURST LIVERMUSH
- AIR FRYER EGG WHITE QUICHE
- FROZEN FRENCH TOAST STICKS IN AIR FRYER
- AIR FRYER FRENCH TOAST STICKS
- AIR FRYER BREAKFAST PIZZA WAFFLES
Don’t Forget To Pin:
Air Fryer Pumpkin French Toast
- 1 loaf French Bread
- 2 large eggs
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 1/2 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1/2 tablespoon pumpkin puree
- 1 1/2 tablespoon butter, unsalted and melted
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- Slice the bread into sticks that are about 2 inches wide and about five inches long.
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl combine the eggs and the milk. Add the cinnamon, sugar, pumpkin spice, and pumpkin purée. Mix well with a whisk.
- Dip each stick of bread into the egg mixture, completely coating it. Place each stick in to the air fryer basket.
- Place the basket in an air fryer, secure lid and air fry for about 5 minutes. After that flip the sticks over and drizzle with the butter. Air fry for an additional 5 minutes.
- Sticks should be a nice golden brown but not overdone.
- Remove from the air fryer. Dust with more cinnamon sugar if you wish, add powdered sugar, and serve with maple syrup!
- Air Fryer