Air Fryer Breakfast Pizza Waffles — Do you love breakfast pizza but don’t want to go through the hassle of cooking it? Have no fear, because I have a solution for you! Air Fryer Breakfast Pizza Waffles are a quick and easy way to make your favorite breakfast in an air fryer.
I’m about to share with you the most epic breakfast recipe that combines two of your favorite foods into one delicious dish. Air fryer pizza waffles are like pizza in waffle form, and they’re perfect for any time of day! These savory, fluffy squares will make your taste buds jump for joy. Get ready to have a new go-to morning meal because these amazing little pizzas just might become your new best friend!
These are so good!
And your kids are going to love them!
If you are new to air frying or just looking for some great Air Fryer Breakfast Recipes, some of my favorites are EASY AIR FRYER EVERYTHING BAGELS, AIR FRYER CINNAMON ROLLS, and AIR FRYER MINI CHEESE FRITTATAS.
What Are Breakfast Pizza Waffles?
You would think breakfast is the last thing on your mind when you’re in a rush, but it doesn’t have to be. With these waffles, you can make up a batch of dough and freeze them so that every morning before work or school, all you need to do is pop one in the air fryer or oven. They are crispy on the outside with fluffy goodness inside-just like regular waffles! Serve with maple syrup for even more flavor.
Ingredients For Air Fryer Breakfast Pizza Waffles
- Sausage Links
- Black Pepper
- Cheddar Cheese
- Cherry Tomatoes
How To Make Air Fryer Breakfast Pizza Waffles
Preheat waffle iron. Once heated, spray lightly with nonstick cooking spray. Place a slice of biscuit dough in the waffle iron and cook for 3 to 4 minutes. Depending on the size of your waffle iron, you can cook up to 2 at a time.
Meanwhile, heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Combine eggs, milk, and salt and pepper in a mixing bowl and whisk. Cook and scramble the eggs.
Preheat the air fryer to 380* for 5 minutes. Top each waffle with scrambled eggs, sausage, and cherry tomatoes. Cover with cheese.
Lightly spray the air fryer basket with cooking spray. Carefully add the breakfast pizza waffles—Cook for 4 minutes.
Garnish with fresh chopped basil and enjoy!
- This recipe will work in any Air Fryer Basket or Oven Model, including the Ninja Foodi, Instant Pot Vortex, Instant Pot Crisp Lid, and the Mealthy Lid. The cooking time will vary, so watch the waffles as they cook up.
- Do not crowd the air fryer basket. Otherwise, they will not crisp up. Since an air fryer works by hot air circulating around the food, it’s best to leave space between the food.
- Spray your basket with cooking spray, do not use non-stick cooking spray on the basket, otherwise, your finish will come off.
- Since every air fryer is slightly different, check on the Air Fryer Breakfast Pizza Waffles frequently during the cooking process.
There are so many ways that you can change out these Breakfast Pizza Waffles. Some of my favorite suggestions are:
Meat: Bacon, Candian Bacon, Ham, Chorizo Sausage, Italian Hot Sausage, and even prosciutto.
Eggs: Although I made these with scrambled eggs, you can easily make these with poached eggs, over easy eggs, fried eggs, or even a mini omelet. Make sure that the eggs are fully cooked before adding them to the waffle.
Vegetables: Use any fresh vegetables that are in season. My favorites are diced zucchini, onions, mushrooms, peppers, red onions, scallions, and even spinach.
Cheese: Use any of your favorite cheese. Some great ones are feta, shredded mozzarella, goat cheese, and even brie.
How To Store:
These do not store well. For best results, eat them when they are freshly made or soon after. Store any leftovers in an airtight container, and reheat them in the microwave or air fryer. Heat until warmed through.
More Air Fryer Breakfast Recipes:
- EASY AIR FRYER EVERYTHING BAGELS
- AIR FRYER FRENCH TOAST STICKS
- EASY AIR FRYER CINNAMON ROLLS
- AIR FRYER MINI CHEESE FRITTATAS
- AIR FRYER BREAKFAST SAUSAGES
Air Fryer Breakfast Pizza Waffles
- 1 package Pillsbury Grands biscuits
- 1/2 pound sausage links
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tablespoon basil, diced
- Preheat waffle iron. Once heated, spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Place a slice of biscuit dough in the waffle iron and cook for 3 to 4 minutes. Depending on the size of your waffle iron, you can cook up to 2 at a time
- Meanwhile, heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Combine eggs, milk, and salt and pepper in a mixing bowl and whisk. Cook and scramble the eggs.
- Preheat air fryer to 380 degrees F, air fryer setting for 5 minutes. (or per your manual instructions)
- Top each waffle with scrambled eggs, sausage, and cherry tomatoes. Cover with cheese.
- Lightly spray the air fryer basket with nonstick cooking spray. Carefully add the breakfast pizza waffles—Cook for 4 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh chopped basil.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
- Air Fryer
- Parchment Paper, optional
- Cooking Spray, optional