This is one of my favorite meats in the air fryer, regular old air fryer breakfast sausages. Yesterday, I picked up a package of maple breakfast sausages, and they re so good, you get the slow-roasted flavor, and you can just set the air fryer and forget about them until the time is done.
This is the perfect protein to cook, alongside your eggs. And they come out so, so good in the air fryer.
The steps could not be easier. There are only a few recommendations that I will make.
- Preheat your air fryer. If you do not have a preheat option on your air fryer, simply run the air fryer for 5-10 minutes, before adding the sausage. (This is a generally good idea for all meat products) This gives your meat a great sear.
- Let your meat come to room temperature, before adding them to the air fryer. This will ensure a more evenly meat product being cooked in the air fryer.
- After you air fry your meat, let the meat rest for about 5 minutes, before biting into it. The time gives the meat juices go to the middle.
Some Other Pork Recipes, for the Air Fryer–
Don’t Forget to Pin–
This is a classic dish, really easy to make, and easy to eat, it’s awesome, I chose one with maple and it was fabulous, my kids loved it, and it’s KETO friendly, so everyone enjoyed!
- 1 package breakfast sausage (any type)
- Layout your sausage on an air fryer safe pan, or just put them in the basket.
- Set the timer for 7 minutes at 400 degrees F, flip 1/2 way during them.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: Air Fryer Breakfast Sausage