Air Fryer Bacon Salted Caramel Donuts are amazing! We all know that bacon in the air fryer is amazing, so why not raise the bar and sprinkle some bacon on the donuts! Amazing!
I love making my family a batch of homemade breakfasts, and this one is so easy. You can even make it in 100 degrees weather, the kitchen doesn’t get hot, and the kids loved it!
Serve with some coffee, and you have yourself a very delcious and easy breakfat!
If you are looking for even more Air Fryer Homemade Donut Recipes, some of my favorites are AIR FRYER POWDERED SUGAR DONUTS, AIR FRYER GLAZED BISCUIT DONUTS, AIR FRYER APPLE PIE BOMBS, and AIR FRYER BANANA DONUTS.
Ingredients In Air Fryer Bacon Salted Caramel Donuts
- Biscuit Dough
- Powdered Sugar
- Maple Syrup
- Cooked Bacon
How To Make Air Fryer Bacon Salted Caramel Donuts
Spray your air fryer basket with cooking spray, then add your Biscuits to the air fryer. Set the temperature to 350 degrees F, air fryer setting for 8 to 10 minutes.
While the biscuits are air frying, in a small bowl, mix the powdered sugar, milk, and maple syrup, whisk until smooth.
Let the biscuits slightly cool, and then dip them into the icing, and drizzle with some bacon!
WHAT AIR FRYER WILL THIS WORK IN?
This recipe will work in any air fryer basket or oven. Air Fryer Bacon Salted Caramel Donuts will also work in the Ninja Foodi, Instant Pot Crisp lid, and Mealthy Air Fryer.
CAN YOU USE OTHER FROZEN BISCUIT DOUGHS FOR THESE DONUTS?
If you do not want to use biscuits, you can easily use frozen buttermilk biscuits. I use them all of the time, and the recipe will work the same.
Some great brands to try are Mary B’s Buttermilk Biscuits and Pillsbury Frozen Biscuits.
HOW TO STORE BISCUIT DONUTS FOR LATER
If you have any biscuits leftover, let them cool to room temperature, and then place them into an airtight container. Place the container into the refrigerator, where they will last for about 1 to 2 days.
After that, biscuit donuts tend to get hard. They are best eaten within a couple of hours of making them.
Other Great Air Fryer Donut Recipes:
- AIR FRYER, MINI BOSTON CREAM DONUTS
- AIR FRYER, INSTANT POT, VORTEX PLUS, MINI CHOCOLATE FROSTED DONUTS
- EASY AIR FRYER CINNAMON ROLL DONUTS
- AIR FRYER, VANILLA GLAZED DONUTS
- AIR FRYER, HOMEMADE CHOCOLATE DOUGHNUT HOLES
- EASY AIR FRYER, DONUTS IN UNDER 10 MINUTES, GLAZED BUTTER DONUTS
- 1 package buttermilk biscuits
- 2 pieces of bacon crumbled
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Spray your air fryer basket with cooking spray, then add your Biscuits to the air fryer. Set the temperature to 350 degrees F, air fryer setting for 8 to 10 minutes.
- While the biscuits are air frying, in a small bowl, mix the powdered sugar, milk, and maple syrup, whisk until smooth.
- Let the biscuits slightly cool, dip them into the icing, and drizzle with some bacon!
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 163Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 4mgSodium: 96mgCarbohydrates: 34gFiber: 0gSugar: 30gProtein: 2g
ForkToSpoon.com occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although we try to attempt to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.