Air Fryer Powdered Sugar Donuts — Looking for a new and exciting way to make powdered sugar donuts? Look no further than your air fryer! These delicious little doughnuts are cooked to perfection in just minutes, making them the perfect snack or dessert. So gather up your ingredients and get ready to enjoy some sweet, fried goodness.
Air Fryer Powdered Sugar Donuts —There is nothing better for breakfast than homemade donuts.
Today I give you such a simple donut recipe that you will have donuts at least once a week–thanks to your Air Fryer!
Easy, delicious, and a classic powdered sugar donut that your entire family will love, and best yet, it only takes about 10 minutes from start to finish to make this batch.
Easy and delicious, how can it get better?
These Air Fryer Powdered Sugar Donuts are the perfect starting point for anyone who just purchased an air fryer. So, if you are new to air frying or want a special treat for the family, this is one of the go-to recipes for everyone starting their air fryer journey.
If you are looking for even more Air Fryer Donut Recipes, some of my favorite homemade donut recipes are AIR FRYER CINNAMON ROLL BITES, AIR FRYER RASPBERRY LEMON DONUTS, AIR FRYER COPYCAT KRISPY KREME DONUTS, and AIR FRYER APPLE PIE BOMBS.
Ingredients For Air Fryer Powdered Sugar Donuts
- Mini or Regular Sized Biscuit Dough
- Powdered Sugar
- Cooking Spray
How To Make Air Fryer Powdered Sugar Donuts
Start by spraying your air fryer basket with non-stick cooking spray or olive oil—lay out your biscuit dough.
Use your biscuit cutter and place it in the middle of the donut, making a hole. Please continue to make a hole in the center of your dough until they are all done.
Place them on the greased tray or basket and air fry for 4 minutes at 320 degrees F, air fryer setting.
Once they are done, dip them in melted butter and then the powdered sugar.
More Topping Ideas:
This is a great base donut recipe, and you can change out the toppings for any of your favorites some other great ones:
- Cinnamon & Sugar
- Chocolate Glaze
- Vanilla Glaze
How To Store Air Fryer Powdered Sugar Donuts
These donuts taste the best fresh, so if you want to get the best flavor, you need to eat them within a couple of hours of baking them.
Otherwise, they will become hard and inedible.
While these are genuinely biscuits, they will give you a quick donut fix.
More Air Fryer Donut Recipes:
- AIR FRYER EASY FUNFETTI CAKE MIX DONUTS
- EASY AIR FRYER BLUEBERRY LEMON DONUTS
- AIR FRYER COPYCAT KRISPY KREME DONUTS
- AIR FRYER CHURRO DONUTS
- EASY AIR FRYER STRAWBERRY JELLY DONUTS
- 1 package mini biscuits (package of 12) or regular biscuits (8)
- 3 tablespoons melted unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Start by spraying your air fryer basket with non-stick cooking spray or olive oil.
- Layout your biscuit dough.
- Use your biscuit cutter and place it in the middle of the donut, making a hole.
- Continue to make a hole in the center of your dough until they are all done.
- Place them on the greased tray or basket, and cook for 4 to 7 minutes at 320 degrees F, air fryer setting.
- As soon as they are done, dip them into melted butter and then into the powdered sugar.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 91Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 12mgSodium: 44mgCarbohydrates: 10gFiber: 0gSugar: 7gProtein: 1g
ForkToSpoon.com occasionally offers nutritional information for recipes contained on this site. This information is provided as a courtesy and is an estimate only. This information comes from online calculators. Although we try to attempt to provide accurate nutritional information, these figures are only estimates.